I-485(Raised Salary)

GooGaa

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

My Labor was cleared on the grounds of raising the salary and now I have cleared the I-140 stage but my employer has not started giving me the Raised salary(according to the approved labor)......can any one please advice me when should my employer start giving me the raised salary so that I don't have any problem at the time of my Green Card(I-495).

Your advice will be highly appreciated!!!!

Thanks!

riding the same boat

I am in the same boad buddy. My I-140 is still pending. My employer was giving me 9K less what is mentioned in my Labor. Though he has increased it by 2k but still I am short of 7K now. I myself wondering what is the criteria of USCIS at the time of I-485. My Lawyer says its nothing to worry. UnitedNations has stated something about differnce in salary in his couple of threads. Lets see what happens.

Good Luck

You Employer can start giving you higher salary right away ! Unless you don't like more money :p

Usually only problem that people say could be if you are earning less that stated in your LC. But that again is a speculation and not enforced to the extreme!

You can include 401K matching by company, medical amount contributed by company, bonuses, stock options etc to your base salary. Its OK if your current salary is within 5 to 10% of what is mentioned in the labor.

Its ok if you are getting less salary then mentioned

Its ok if you are getting paid less salary then mentioned

If Employer turn over !! is good then you should be ok.
Mentioned salary is that which can be paid in down the road, he can show that other expenses has been take care, like lawyer fees for filing GC and etc