I-485(Raised Salary)

GooGaa

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

My Labor was cleared on the grounds of raising the salary and now I have cleared the I-140 stage but my employer has not started giving me the Raised salary(according to the approved labor)......can any one please advice me when should my employer start giving me the raised salary so that I don't have any problem at the time of my Green Card(I-495).

Your advice will be highly appreciated!!!!

Thanks!

My lawyer had told me that the salary on labor cert is the one you get after getting the GC!!

in that case, u may need a letter from employer saying that he is ready to pay the specified LC salary after GC is approved.

GooGaa said:
Hi,

My Labor was cleared on the grounds of raising the salary and now I have cleared the I-140 stage but my employer has not started giving me the Raised salary(according to the approved labor)......can any one please advice me when should my employer start giving me the raised salary so that I don't have any problem at the time of my Green Card(I-495).

Your advice will be highly appreciated!!!!

Thanks!

pb74's lawyer is right - they only need to pay the LC salary after GC approval.

-ab

Your employer is required to pay you the salary as mentioned in the labor certificate after your I485 is approved. However they can pay that much salary earlier also.