I-485 question - Cannot apply until PD is current ?

AmitD

Registered Users (C)
hi,

I got my I-140 approved about a month back. I contacted my lawyer to ask about the next stage in processing (whichj I assumed would be filing I-485 ). My lawyer responded back to me saying there is no next step for the moment. Now we just have to wait for the PD to get current and then we can apply for the I-485 and other things like Advance Parole, EAD etc .. I have a PD of Feb 2006. I wanted to know if what the lawyer said was true ?

Please help, thanks.

AmitD said:
hi,

I got my I-140 approved about a month back. I contacted my lawyer to ask about the next stage in processing (whichj I assumed would be filing I-485 ). My lawyer responded back to me saying there is no next step for the moment. Now we just have to wait for the PD to get current and then we can apply for the I-485 and other things like Advance Parole, EAD etc .. I have a PD of Feb 2006. I wanted to know if what the lawyer said was true ?

Please help, thanks.

To answer this, you need to provide additional information such as orginal birth place, EB1/2/3, married/single, orignal birth place of your wife (if exist) ?