I-485 pending

My_Reflection

Registered Users (C)
I-360 approved on January 23,2008.Extension of my EAD was denied on May 16,2008 and the one I got the first time will expire on August 8,2008.I filed I-485 in April 2008 and today I received notice of action where is stated that I have to wait for the next step which is the biometric appointment ( if needed )Now my I-485 is pending.My concern is my work permit.Does anybody know why the approved my EAD the first time and denied the second time?I don't want to lose my job.Any advice welcome.And second question is what is the next step in processing I-485 after the biometric appointment is completed?How close I'm of getting the Green Card?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I-360 approved on January 23,2008.Extension of my EAD was denied on May 16,2008 and the one I got the first time will expire on August 8,2008.I filed I-485 in April 2008 and today I received notice of action where is stated that I have to wait for the next step which is the biometric appointment ( if needed )Now my I-485 is pending.My concern is my work permit.Does anybody know why the approved my EAD the first time and denied the second time?I don't want to lose my job.Any advice welcome.And second question is what is the next step in processing I-485 after the biometric appointment is completed?How close I'm to getting the Green Card?

Thanks

U'll get ur Biometric appointment in the next few days. If you also applied for EAD, u can try and get ur Biometrics done at any USCIS local office before the date of ur appointment and EAD's are pretty much approved immediately after the biometics. I did my Biometrics on May 16th and my EAD was approved the next day.

U'll get ur Biometric appointment in the next few days. If you also applied for EAD, u can try and get ur Biometrics done at any USCIS local office before the date of ur appointment and EAD's are pretty much approved immediately after the biometics. I did my Biometrics on May 16th and my EAD was approved the next day.

I applied for the extension of my EAD before I filed I-485 but they denied it.I have not apply for one with I-485.By the way I "heard" that when you get your I-485 approved you don't need EAD.

Thanks anyway I appreciate you took the time to respond :)

Last edited by a moderator:
i-360 processing time

How long did it take for your i-360 to be approved? Mine was received in October 1 but I still haven't got a rfe or noid or approval. what kind of documentation did you send for evidence? I just want to know is I missed sending something. Thank you and good luck!