1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The forums have been moved to a new software. All data till march 30 has been moved over. You can start using them. You should be able to login with the same user IDs and passwords as on the old forums. The old forums will be available as ''read only" under forumarchive.immigration.com.
  3. Rajiv hosts a free community conference call every other Thursday at 12:30 p.m, EST. You can post your questions in the conference call forum and dial into the call at (202)800-8394. Next call is on June 19, 2014.

I - 485 for Parents - Interview questions

Discussion in 'Family Based Green Card -Through Marriage/Relative' started by hanimi, Oct 25, 2004.

1. hanimi

hanimi Registered Users (C)

Hi guys,

I am a US citizen and applied GC for my parents who are on B visa here last year (12/2003). They had FP in March 2004 and we have received letters to appear for the Interview in Dec 2004. What do they ask in the Interview and also what is procedure after the Interview? If everything is fine, do they stamp their Visa on hat day? Please answer !!!!!
    Thanks guys,

Hanimi.