1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Rajiv hosts a free community conference call every other Thursday at 12:30 p.m, EST. You can post your questions in the conference call forum and dial into the call at (202)800-8394.

I-485 changed from Card/ Document Production to Decision

Discussion in 'General I-485 and Related Issues' started by keplenk, Dec 9, 2010.

1. keplenk

keplenk New Member

Hi all,

My wife and I were petitioned through employment (I am the primary). Last Tuesday, we received a letter like this:

I was happy and I'm assuming that our GC has been approved (we both received the email).

However, in less than 24 hours, we received another email and I was surprised that it rolled back to Decision.

The letter goes something like this (not complete):

Now, we're confused. Do you think we are approved?

SOME INFO:

I'm in EB2 Row (Philippines) and it is current. Our I-140, I-765, I-131 were already approved and we received the EAD card and some other letters from snail mail. We have submitted our medical maybe 5 months ago. We have already done our Fingerprint and Photo last Sept 13 (Biometrics).

Thank you!
  2. BigJoe5

BigJoe5 Registered Users (C)

It looks like the adjudication officer approved the case and ordered the card. Then the follow-up would be that the card was produced and mailed. You'll probably get a welcome letter and then the cards. It's possible that all come at once or one or two days apart.
  3. keplenk

keplenk New Member

Thank you so much for your reply. I guess we are officially Greened. :)

After getting these documents from the mail. Do we still have to do something else?

Thanks again.