I-485 approved ND --> Nov-2001

fam

Registered Users (C)
Can u guys believe this ? My brother who works for my same company applied for his 485 with ND of Nov 2001, got his approval letter yesterday (EB2, India, PD-OCT-2000).He did his FP during the last week of Jan\'02. Less than 4 months for the 485 approval. Looks like FP is the key.

Congratulations to your Bro

Congratulations to your bro, Fam. This is just freakin amazing, I was going to wait for my FP date, but now I am considering trying and going early.

Going to FP early?

Hey p5nxp600, can you go for FP without a notice? How can one get their FP done early? THX.

I have my notice

By early, I mean I have it scheduled already and have a notice for an appointment in late March. Like Srinivinod said, I don\'t think you can go without your notice.

I will probably go on Tuesday and post the details.

Fam, could you tell me what the people asked you on why you came early ?

What is your Brothers SRC-XXX-????

Fam, can you tell me what is your brother\'s SRC-01 or 02 ?
Thanks in advance.

My SRC is SRC-02-058-5XXXXX and I got my FP done in ....

FP done 01/15/02.....still waiting.
What date did your brother get his FP done please?
Thanks.

I went on a saturday at 03:00 p.m (they close at 03:45, I guess)

The guy asked when was I originally scheduled for ? I told him March 22nd.There were only 2 people waiting for FP at that time. He laughed and said "See, How busy we are ?" and then said it was not a problem and let us in. So, I did not give any specific reason, but depending on their work load they may take you. Probably, if it is on a weekday, they may ask for some reason, I guess ? Srinivinod , can u confirm, please ?

Hope this helps.

FP - done early

I went early too, Scheduled for 02/26 (Tuesday) went on 02/23 (Saturday). Just showed the letter and asked if it could be done then, he just said fine and let me do the FP, there were no people for FP at the time I went (1:00 PM)

Thanks .. T_C and Fam

I think I will go and try tomorrow (it is saturday) and get this done for me and my wife.

No Title

we received our FP notice on 11 february showing the scheduled date as March 12th.
We got it done on feb 12 th itself. No questions asked.