I-485 approved after long time

chinpingpang

Registered Users (C)
after a long time My I485 got approved and it was a thanksgiving gift to me. It was a long Journey for me. Finally got approved. Mine is a non concurrent I485.

I wish all the people who are waiting for their I-485 especially the ones waiting for solong... should get approved.

Back then I used to see post by MD ROCKVILLe and other. Thanks to all of you for all the good info that was posted and Immigration portal.

Thanks,
user: CHINPINGPANG
Labor - jan 1999
I 140 Recieved date appxtly mar 02
I 140 approved June 10
485 EB3 Ju 03 (non concurrent)
FP1 sep 04
FP2 OCT 06
4 EADS and almost ready to file 5 th one
Finally I 485 approved NOV 2006
:)

Congrats chinpingpang.

MD_Rockville.. I also have the same LUDs as your recent LUDs as on 10/28/2006 and 11/07/2006... Do you know what these last LUDs are about??

A BIG Contratulations buddy. All the best and Enjoy the freedom

chinpingpang said:
after a long time My I485 got approved and it was a thanksgiving gift to me. It was a long Journey for me. Finally got approved. Mine is a non concurrent I485.

I wish all the people who are waiting for their I-485 especially the ones waiting for solong... should get approved.

Back then I used to see post by MD ROCKVILLe and other. Thanks to all of you for all the good info that was posted and Immigration portal.

Thanks,
Labor - jan 1999
I 140 approved June 10
FP1 sep 04
FP2 OCT 06

congratulations

congratulations chinpingpang,

Can you tell:
-the exact date for FP2
-code of FP2 (10 fingers, signature, photo)
-the exact date of AD
-Did your case transfered to local office?
-Did you have interview?
-Any LUD's

chinpingpang said:

Thanks,
Labor - jan 1999
I 140 approved June 10
FP1 sep 04
FP2 OCT 06

1moreday said:
congratulations chinpingpang,

Can you tell:
-the exact date for FP2
-code of FP2 (10 fingers, signature, photo)
-the exact date of AD
-Did your case transfered to local office?
-Did you have interview?
-Any LUD's

My F2 was on OCT 30th I think Code 1, Just 10 finger prints.
No interview and No transfer. After FP2 my LUD changed back to FP1's LUD way back. Then Finally LUD changed to date when I got my approval.

Thanks,
Chinpingpang

Thank you all

I Thank you all for the greetings. I wish you all the best and Faster I-485 Approval.

I had called USCIS around the dates 18 to 24 months back and had made 3 enquires about the delay. Once they mentioned Pending service consideration another time they mentioned delay with some other organization. Missed some great oppurtunities, but Stopped thinking about it and continued with my routine task. Over all I was patient enough. rarely i used to get frustated. all these years The info from this portal was giving me some sort of statistics and corelation about processing times, namechecks time lines and other....

Got the Approval notices in hand. Still I have to wait, As I was told to wait in the I-485 Approval notice till I get another notice to appear for biographics/ Fingerprinting/signature to get the cards.

Thank You ALL

Last edited by a moderator:
Approved

We got the approval letter from Atlanta DO dated 11/28. It says service center will mail the card in 9 to 12 months. Since it was in local office. We did not see any LUD.
Waht is next?
When should I expect the actual card?
Thank you everybody for the valuable information and the support.
Good Luck. I hope everybody will hear the good news for their cases very soon.

1moreday said:
We got the approval letter from Atlanta DO dated 11/28. It says service center will mail the card in 9 to 12 months. Since it was in local office. We did not see any LUD.
Waht is next?
When should I expect the actual card?
Thank you everybody for the valuable information and the support.
Good Luck. I hope everybody will hear the good news for their cases very soon.

Congrats 1moreday.

you would recieve the cards sooner than the message