I-485 approved 1 day after 140

iknowitall

Registered Users (C)
Guys

Yesterday night at 9 pm I got two emails for me and wife. Both are 485s have been approved.

It was almost unbelievable to see the emails. I am thrilled and very happy.

So for everyone who is been thinking are they still approving concurrently , the answer is yes, if your case is ready for adjudication, I guess they are.

For those who don't know my details.

I140/485 ND 02/20/2004.
PD: 07/2003
140 AD: 03/28/2005
485 AD: 03/29/2005.

As I said a day back , keep the faith guys, NSC goes slow but comes out with good results.

Thanks to everyones input and comments on this forum, without the forum, one has no clue as to what is going on. You just keep wondering.

A special thanks to Rajiv and Monica, for their helpful comments and details they provide on here.

All the best to everyone:)

I feel there is more oxygen in the air today and I can breathe easy :) :p :p :D

Hey guys if any one has passport stamping experience in chicago please do let me know as to what is required and do I have to wait for the official notice to come in the mail to go for passport stamping ?

iknowitall,
Congratulations on you. I also got email at 9:00pm last night, but it is for my I-140 approval. I hope I have same luck as you to get I-485 approved next day.

Enjoy your freedom.

iknowitall,

Congrats. I am happy for you. This forum will miss you and your inputs.

iknowitall said:
Hey guys if any one has passport stamping experience in chicago please do let me know as to what is required and do I have to wait for the official notice to come in the mail to go for passport stamping ?

I read in other threads that you need to set up an appointment online and go there with your passport, 485 approvals, 140 approval, pictures, and old AP and EADs
Elnegro

Congrats IknowitALL,

Enjoy the Freedom. It was nice to have your views & suggestions. Thanks for the same.

Good luck.

DIGS

iknowitall
congrats. I was saying in every thread that it totally depends on Luck. You are so lucky. Enjoy the freedom.

Congrats on your approval.
For stamping, have below docs handy,
1. Passport
2. New style photographs (Front Face)
3. I485 Approval copy (courtesy copy)
4. I-94
5. Old EAD's
6. Old AP's
7. Infopass Appointment Letter (Must)
8. Driving License

--shishe

iknowitall, could you let us know if you are from one of the retrogressed countries?

I know EB2 is not retrogressed. However, it seems people from non-retrogressed countries still enjoy higher priorities than retrogressed countries even under EB2. Just my impression.

iknowitall said:
thanks shishe and everybody on here, all you guys have also been great support and a great source of info.

All right, I give up. Any attempts to recognize a pattern from the outside always ends up as yet another lesson from Immanuel Kant: No, you cannot know.

iknowitall said:
eb2 from india.

inkink said:
All right, I give up. Any attempts to recognize a pattern from the outside always ends up as yet another lesson from Immanuel Kant: No, you cannot know.

Transendental Idealism means that rather than our perceptions/cognitions being conformed to their objects, which could never be demonstrated, those objects necessarily conformed to the forms of our perceptions/cognitions, which were conceptions, or principles of organization, supplied by the mind itself. Only the content that filled up these forms was given by the objects themselves.

Translation: Does not matter what we see, but how we process it !
Elnegro