I-485 Approval RD May 2000, ND June 2000

I just learned right now from the AVM that my I-485 was approved January 30th, 2001. Here are my details:

Category: Outstanding Professor (EB 1)
RD: May 31st, 2000
ND: June 12, 2000
FP: July 26, 2000

SRC-00-190-XXXXX

My I-140 was approved in April in Nebraska (My attorney mistakenly sent it there but Texas accepted it). I started the whole thing in August 1999. I would like to thank all of you who have posted messages because they have been informative and consoling. I will be glad to answer any questions.

Good luck to all of you still waiting.

No Title

Congrats.
What was the recording saying before?
When did the recording changed and to what?
What is youir SRC #?

No Title

You asked for my SRC #. Check my original message because I included it (make sure you scroll down completely). The other thing you wanted to know is what the machine has been saying about my application. Well, around August it changed from "this case normally takes 240-365 days" to "this case cannot be found." This latter message was still on last about two weeks ago when I decided to stop checking for a while. The next time I checked was last night and it had changed to an approval message. This morning I also received my courtsey copy of the approval. I hope I have answered your questions. Let me know if you need more information. Good luck to you.

No Title

I am not sure I understand exactly what you want to know. So, forgive me if this is not what you wanted. If you call the TSC number on your 1-485 receipt after business hours you can be able to track the progress on your case. My exeperience has been that soon after having fingerprints taken and accepted, the message changed from "it takes 240-265 days to process this case" to "case cannot be found at this time." Then it changed to an approval message after about six months from the date of fingerprints. But, I am not saying everyone\'s case follows this pattern.

If I did not answer your question, please let me know so that I can be of better assistance.

No Title

Congrats George! Happy to note that it took only 1 1/2 years!

Added an entry to TSC Tracker @ ImmiTracker.com