I-485 Approval notice

sbba

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,
Today I received I-485 approval notice,the following message on the approval notice.

‘The above application has been approved. Prior to receiving your permanent resident card you may be required to report for biometrics processing (photo/fingerprints/signature). Please do not take any action at this time. If you are required to report for this processing. You will receive another notice advising you of the date,time and location to appear.’

What could be the my next step?, Do I need to take any Info pass appointment for passport stamp? Or wait for biometrics?.When Can I expect the biometrics?,Is there anyone have any idea,Please let me know.

Thanks

congrat!!
could you post your 485 RD and category?

sbba said:
Hi All,
Today I received I-485 approval notice,the following message on the approval notice.

‘The above application has been approved. Prior to receiving your permanent resident card you may be required to report for biometrics processing (photo/fingerprints/signature). Please do not take any action at this time. If you are required to report for this processing. You will receive another notice advising you of the date,time and location to appear.’

What could be the my next step?, Do I need to take any Info pass appointment for passport stamp? Or wait for biometrics?.When Can I expect the biometrics?,Is there anyone have any idea,Please let me know.

Thanks

sbba said:
Hi All,

Thanks

sbba,
You should be receiving your biometrics notice soon. I received it around 10 days from my 485 approval.

I wonder if they would touch my file this month, else it would be doomed...I dont see any changes in LUD.

EB2 - INDIA
PD: 08/03 (Sub Labor)
I140/I485 ND: 08/02/04

Hi PHGUY,

Will the LUD changes before getting Biometric notice in my case?

Thanks in advance

-Sbba

sbba said:
Hi PHGUY,

Will the LUD changes before getting Biometric notice in my case?

Thanks in advance

-Sbba

sbba,

In our case, it was a surprise until we received our biometrics notices in mail. No LUD changes at all !!

sbba said:
Hi PHGUY,

Will the LUD changes before getting Biometric notice in my case?---[Thanks in advance

-Sbba

I]NO[/I] most likely> .However, you will see rapid changes in LUD once Biomet code 2 will be done.

sbba said:
Hi All,

Thanks
Biometrics notifiaction varies from place to place, it all depends on how many people are ahead of you in your local service center. In my case I got the biomet notice 82 days after our 485 approval, although it was mentioned in 485 approval letter to call after 60 days if you didn't get your Biomet or GC. That doesn't work. Due to this procedure, we can not go for Info pass or passport stamping, unless we have to travel abroad before Biomet. Hope this much information will help you. Any further question(S)?

PHGUY said:
sbba,

In our case, it was a surprise until we received our biometrics notices in mail. No LUD changes at all !!

Did you and your wife receive your biometrics notices at the same time? I only received a notice for myself for code 3 biometrics, but we havn't heard anything about my wife. I wonder if we will receive a notice before my biometrics appointment, and whether it will be at the same day as mine! What do you think?

485 LUD update

I don't see any change in my 485 LUD, although I had my biometrics done in Aug 05. Is this normal?

Thanks
status EB3
PD Nov 02
code 2 Aug 05

Mr. Green said:
Did you and your wife receive your biometrics notices at the same time? I only received a notice for myself for code 3 biometrics, but we havn't heard anything about my wife. I wonder if we will receive a notice before my biometrics appointment, and whether it will be at the same day as mine! What do you think?

Mr. Green,

Though my wife's notice was received a couple of days after mine, our appointments are scheduled for same date & time.

PHGUY said:
Mr. Green,

Though my wife's notice was received a couple of days after mine, our appointments are scheduled for same date & time.

Thanks PHGUY! I hope between now and 10/25 we will receive my wife's notice! I'm going to try to stay optimistic through the entire process!

aa2zz said:
I don't see any change in my 485 LUD, although I had my biometrics done in Aug 05. Is this normal?

Thanks
status EB3
PD Nov 02
code 2 Aug 05
In NSC LUD changes very rapidly just after Biomet code 2, (within 6-8 hours of Biomet.)are you from this service center?

PHGUY,
Which Application Center do you belong to? My 485 was approved almost a month ago and I still haven't got my bio notice.

Thanks