I-485 Approval after Interfiling

Doubled

Registered Users (C)
Both me and my wife saw the below on our online case status today. Can this be what we are thinking? After my new EB-2 I-140 was approved, I took an infopass to activate the interfiling as our cases were at the local office. They had us do fingerprinting right there and the information officer told us once they receive the fingerprints results, they will process our cases as we were already pre-approved pending visa number. This happened a week and half ago. and today, we got the following:

Document production or Oath Ceremony
On July 8, 2010, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.
This step applies to applications that result in an applicant receiving a card (such as a green card) or other document (such as a naturalization certificate, refugee travel documents or advance parole). Applications will be in this step from the time the order to produce the card/document is given until the card/document is produced and mailed to the applicant. You can expect to receive your card/document within 30 days of the approval of your application.
Naturalization Applicants: you will receive your certificate at your oath ceremony. You can expect to be scheduled for an oath ceremony within 45 days of receiving your decision. Many offices schedule approved applicants for the oath ceremony on the same day as the day of the interview. Please check the local office profile page on our Web site to determine if this applies to your local office.
If you do not receive your document, please contact our National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283.

I'll wait till I receive the welcome new immigrant package then the green card before I celebrate. When I do, I will publish on the forum how to go by when you are interfiling. Let's hope it's what we both think it is. You never know, sometimes USCIS online status acts funny. Though today, we got a soft LUD, which probably means what happened yesterday might not have been a mistake.

Do you have a reason to doubt that message? Is there something amiss, like your priority date is not current?

No, priority date is current. I am EB-2, rest of the world. I have no doubt now as I called USCIS today. I am just being conservative. Remember you told me earlier on this forum, you don't believe in interfiling, and that USCIS bureaucracy would never make it a reality!