I-140 wait time for RFE approval

sunny001

Folks,
I received RFE from Texas service center for my I-140 regarding asking for company financial document, W2s etc. The response was sent before the RFE expiration. The online staus says that they have received the response and work has resumed.
But it worries me because, they have received my response on April 9, 07 and so far there is no response from the service. Does any one has any idea what's going on or did anyone has gone throught the same fate.

Looking forward for any comments.

I have waited for 3 weeks, it's still pending.

My friend has a RFE on Aug, he said INS approved it after 3 days of his response. My RFE was on Oct. I have waited for 3 weeks and the status said that they have received the response and work has resumed. Did you ask your lawyer to follow up? Because it is supposed to be approved in 60 days after response.:(

I-140 submitted March 27,2007.

Received 140RFE for ability to pay.
Response submitted on October 26, 2007 to TSC. Online status says prcoessing resumed and LUD is 11/06/2007.

After that no further updates.

I requested lawyer to submit an inquiry to USCIS on first week of January 2008.
According to lawyer, since TSC processing date for I-140 is June 21,2007 they will not accept any inquiry for my case. My case is still within the processing dates and they can not make a service request until it is outside the processing dates.

I have the same message.

My friend has a RFE on Aug, he said INS approved it after 3 days of his response. My RFE was on Oct. I have waited for 3 weeks and the status said that they have received the response and work has resumed. Did you ask your lawyer to follow up? Because it is supposed to be approved in 60 days after response.:(

I got an RFE also and then on Jan 24th 2008, the message:" we received your response to our RFE and your case has resumed".

Could you tell me please....after you received the message :" the processing has resumed"...after that in how much time did you get your I-140 approved?
if in the message Uscis writes that I will get a decision within 60 days....is it true that within 60 days I will have my I-140 approved or denied?

I would highly appreciate your input.
Thanks in advance!

Even I am on same boat. They changed the status on Jan 10,2008. But still waiting, mine in NSC center. please update me if anyone faced the same issue. some of my friends got response in 10 days that was makine me to worry more..