I-140 RFE Discussions

rseth123

Registered Users (C)
Guys!!

I am starting a new thread for the people who received RFE and waiting for the approval after replying to RFE.

My case details are :

EB2-CP-July 16.

Received RFE on March 1st about company ability to pay and progressive experience.

My lawyer is still in process of collecting documents.

Please respond to this thread for any RFE related discussions.

Thanks

My case details are :

EB3-concurrent-RD June 30.

Received RFE on Oct. about company ability to pay
Response RFE on Dec. 19

Still WAITING!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

My case details..

I140 ND 3/21/03
RFE on company's ability to pay and response submitted on 02/4/04.
so far no update

chinj

Hey,

did u filed h1 7th year/EAD/ together with 140. if yes then after RFE did they approved ur EAD/7th year??

can you please post more on ur case.
Thanks,
Rama.

485/EAD/AP

Rama,

I filed 485/EAD/AP on 2/13/04. MY I140 RFE response sent on 2/4/04. Still waiting for EAD n I140

My ND is 8/26.

As per online RFE on March 25th. I will post here once i know the what kind of RFE.

VKT

RFE on I140

My I140 Notice Date is 8/25/2003. Filed in EB2/Concurrent
Got EAD. RFE on I140 on 2/23/04 asking for company financials, my W2 form and latest paycheck.
Lawyer responded to RFE and my status is updated saying that they received the response for RFE on march 23rd '04 and are currently working on the response.

RFE for company's ability to pay

My I-140 is filed as EB-3 RIR. I received a RFE for company's ability to pay on Feb. 26th, 2004. My company has not prepared all the document yet. My company has not logged any profit in any year since 1994. Quite amazing, right? But my current pay is the prevailing wage specified in LC. What do you guys think of the possibility my case will be approved?

CADENCE CHINJ PLEASE REPLY

Originally posted by chinj
Rama,

I filed 485/EAD/AP on 2/13/04. MY I140 RFE response sent on 2/4/04. Still waiting for EAD n I140

Chinj and cadence can you guys tell me how big is your company I mean number of employees and what is thier finanical status, I mean did they show profit or loss? I would be helpful to know also was your LC substitution case and are you in thier payroll. Any info would ne highly valuable.

RFE

My ND is 8/26.

Today i received the copy of the RFE from my lawyer.

It is educational evaluation.

VKT

Damnit,

Our office here has only 20 people, but the mother-company in Europe has more than 500 people. The office in US is showing loss in the last two year,:(. But it is supported by the "mother". my LC is not substitution. Hope the info. is helpful for you.
I am really frustrated now ... :(

venkatsri

Can you throw us some light regarding your RFE on educational evaluation. Is your RFE based on 3year degree and 4 year degree?? Pl. post forum as much as details...
Thanks
140Pain

My ND is 8/26.

VKT

Re: RFE

Originally posted by venkatsri
My ND is 8/26.

VKT

Venkat,
1. What is your degree and what was given in Labor, which you were substituted?
2. What is the size of your company?

naanshi.

Originally posted by landofgc
Does the size of the company has any effect on educational RFE?

Not at all. I just wanted to know his company size. That's all.

hi!

Is this right for all kind ofI-140 RFE your online status will show that " requested further evidence " so on?????????/

thanks in advace

RFE on case 11/14

My friends got an RFE about the compnay's financial ability. His details are

EB3 Concurrent
RD : Nov 14, 2003
ND : Nov 14, 2003

Guys!!

Do you have any idea about the processing times in RFE cases.

I observed that people are waiting from last 3 months or so for their case decision, after responding to RFE .