I 140: NSC Consolidated XL Tracker

This Poll is to determine which cenetr is processing your I 140 to update the tracker

• Total voters
Rfe

I received an RFE today on my EB3 I-140 application. I do not know the details yet about the RFE. My guess is it might be about Ability to Pay, as I have the necessary educational qualifications, but you never know what these people are capable of asking.

Hi,

How did you first learn about the RFE? Is it thru the e-mail or on their website? And may you also post first few nos of your LIN#?

I received an RFE today on my EB3 I-140 application. I do not know the details yet about the RFE. My guess is it might be about Ability to Pay, as I have the necessary educational qualifications, but you never know what these people are capable of asking.

Spouse's EAD/AP Question

With July's Visa Bulletin, My wife and I are eligible to apply for AOS. My question is that can I apply I485/EAD/AP just for her and only apply I485 for me? Is it valid or possible?

Your experience or comments are welcome.

Thanks!

With July's Visa Bulletin, My wife and I are eligible to apply for AOS. My question is that can I apply I485/EAD/AP just for her and only apply I485 for me? Is it valid or possible?

Your experience or comments are welcome.

Thanks!

Yes, that is valid.
As long as you file I-485 for both, Any combination of EAD and AP is okay.
I personally know a few cases where it has been done

Premium Processing Possible?

I am wondering would I be able to apply for premium processing for I 140 application,when I am going to apply I 140 and I 485 applications combined? Any thoughts? Please let me know. Thank you.

I-141 Pending

Hi Guys,

Is there any we way we can figure out if I-141 filed PP or Normal by looking at receipt# or USCIS website ? Boz my employer saying its PP but i dont trust him.

Nabraska center
I-141 filed on May25th -07 I got receipt.

Thx

Amazing work from NST

Hi to all,
I just saw the Nebraska new dates. I -140 to December 2006 and I-485 March 2007.. what they did? Must be very happy father's day for all of us.
Hope to see more approvals now.

Hi to all,
I just saw the Nebraska new dates. I -140 to December 2006 and I-485 March 2007.. what they did? Must be very happy father's day for all of us.

well since now my dates are all beyond the 30 day period....

i called them and initiated a service request....

she told me she cant give me n e information regarding the I-140 as it is really the employer's application.....

on the I-485, she said that the background check is still pending......

now the question is does the background check also affect the I-140 or it only affects the I-485.......

other than that n e one has n e idea how long does or can this background check take......or it is an indefinite thing?

any answers will be appreciated

thanks guys

How to initiate a service request?

well since now my dates are all beyond the 30 day period....

i called them and initiated a service request....

she told me she cant give me n e information regarding the I-140 as it is really the employer's application.....

on the I-485, she said that the background check is still pending......

now the question is does the background check also affect the I-140 or it only affects the I-485.......

other than that n e one has n e idea how long does or can this background check take......or it is an indefinite thing?

any answers will be appreciated

thanks guys

Can you send me the telephone number?

EB2 Category comes under Skilled Worker/Professional for I-140 right?

Hi to all,

EB2 Category comes under Skilled Worker/Professional for I-140 right?
In that case, the dates for I-140 have infact retrogressed to Jan 2006.

EB2 Category comes under advanced degree or exceptional ability (in reality it depends on what ur job posting was initially)

looks like there was a glitch in the June 15th update of processing times and now the new update of June 18th seems more in line with how things were

I have two cases, one in EB3(with PD July 2003) and one in EB2(with PD Aug 2005). My I-140 was approved for EB3 case. I filed my I-140 for my EB2 case with a request for my priority date be ported from EB3 to EB2 case. The receipt date on this case is Oct 7, 2006. Based on the current processing dates in Nebraska the cases being processed are for applications received by Oct 3, 2006. Since the priority dates are current, I am going to file my I-485 soon. But I am in a dilemna as to which category should I file this (either EB2 or EB3). Can any one tell me, if the Processing Dates shown on the USCIS site is Oct 3, 2007 how long is it going to take for my I-140 case to be processed which was filed on Oct 7, 2006?

PP question

I have a question for all the NSC veterans here. I have an EB2 140/485 case pending in NSC since 02/07. I have received EAD/AP based on that case. Partially because of the fact that I already have the benefits of EAD/AP and partially because I am afraid of additional scrutiny and RFE in a premium case, I did not file my case in PP. Now, looking at the snails pace of NSC work (they moved 10 days for 140 in the last 1 month) I am thinking that it might be worth the extra money and risk.

Do you veterans think there is any additional risk in PP of 140? Also, does an approved 140 help the 485 petition in any way? Also, what has the movement been like for 485 in the last few months in NSC?

i dont see n e risk in doing PP for I-140, but as discussed earlier in this forum even with an approved I-140 u don't get n e faster processing for I-485.

The only advantage of an approved I-140 is the AC-21 portability ( that is if your 485 has been pending for 6 months and you have an approved I-140, you are eligible for AC-21 portability , and can switch jobs in a s imiliar position without jeopardizing ur immigration case).

I-485 dates are moving slowly but in step with the I-140 dates......so waiting for the I-140 approval while you wait for I-485, is not a bad option unless you are looking to change jobs as soon as your six month deadline is over