I 140: NSC Consolidated XL Tracker

This Poll is to determine which cenetr is processing your I 140 to update the tracker

• Total voters
Looks like NSC have stopped processing cases to prepare for the new H1B season. No new approvals for a very long time.

The receipt date in the Nebraska processing times is showing as October -2005 for EB3.

But in this tracker it looks like the approvals are struck in Feb-15th.??? Whatz going on??

No New Approvals

May be there are apporvals and people are not posting updates in the forum

Just a thought
Shiva :confused:

Ilwaiting said:
Looks like NSC have stopped processing cases to prepare for the new H1B season. No new approvals for a very long time.

NSC I-140 Approvals

expeditegc

Had good laugh.

may be we have to wait until the eggs start hatching :D

expeditegc said:
That's not true. Mine is laying eggs @ NSC since December 15th. :mad:

May be..

Last couple of days (Sunday, Monday and Tuesday) Nebraska (MIDWEST) had a big Snowstorm. May be NSC guys took off couple of days for this reason...

I'm still waiting from Jan 31. Mine is EB2 case, that might take some more time too.

Source : http://www.immigration-law.com/
How is this going to effect us? Is this a process change? something like BEC? are we stuck again because of the process change?
03/24/2006: I-129 and I-140 Mailing Address vs. Processing Agency

Filing Agency:
I-129 Petitions and Related I-539: Vermont Service Center(VSC)
I-140/EB-485/Ancillary Applications: Nebraska Service Center(NSC)
Processing Agencies:
I-129 Petitions and Related I-539: Vermont Service Center(VSC) and California Service Center(CSC)
I-140/EB-485/Ancillary Applications: Nebraska Service Center(NSC) and Texas Service Center(TSC)
03/24/2006: Wow, USCIS Released Bi-Specialization and I-129/I-140 Filing Changes for Employers!

USCIS has just released a notice that effective April 1, 2006, employer must file I-129 petition with the Vermont Service Center and I-140 Petition filed with the Nebraska Service Center. Any accompanying forms should also be filed at these centralized locations.
After April 1, 206, the Vermont Service Center and California Service Center will process all I-129 petitions and related dependent applications. After April 1, 2006, all I-140 petitions and related I-485 applications will be processed by the Nebraska Service Center and Texas Service Center. USCIS however notes that the filing location for the form type is not necessarily the Service Center that will decide the case. USCIS will continue to process cases received before April 1, 2006 preexisting procedures.
Filing with the incorrect ServiceCenters will not be rejected but accepted and redirected to the correct location and USCIS will honor the initial receipt date.
For other details, please read on.

Tracker Update: Mar 27th 2006

Sorry for not posting the updated tracker, was out last week.

Here is the updated tracker.

RP.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it repetition of long silence - like it was when BEC were formed?

All

I see no progress in approvals or LUD from Nebraska. There was similar long time pause and lull when labor cases were shipped BEC.

With things changing from April 1, I see something similar happening in near future. Back to Ice Age. :confused:

Shiva

As MJee said - NSC was closed on Monday . May be they didnt work much last week.
We can see few updates/approvals this week. My guess is the approvals will be for the Receipt dates Feb 15 to Feb 28 -EB3
I am afraid that the workload will increase in April as all the 140 cases will be transferred to NSC.

New Rule - New prediction

Here is the I-140 processing date for all the service center as of March 20, 2006. If they move all the cases to NSC then

EB2 date might move back to Sep 30, 2005.
EB1 date might move back to Oct 12, 2005.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Advanced Degree or Exceptional Ability (EB2)
---------------------------------------------
California - Nebraska - Texas - Vermont
Oct 31,2005 - Dec 10,2005 - Jan 04,2006 - Sep 30, 2005

Skilled Worker or Professional (EB3)
Oct 12,2005 - Oct 16, 2005 - Jan 04,2006 - Nov 19, 2005

It seems like we all need to wait for atleast couple of months for our approvals.

Mjee.

Where is your tracker file? I could not find it... Thanks!

rp1975 said:
Total cases in tracker: 47

Please continue to post updates and new entries in this thread.

Thanks,

RP.

The interim notice from USCIS clearly said, Cases filed before Apr'1st would be processed where they were filed. Just the cases filed 'after' apr'1st would be processed under the bi-specialization rule.

MJee said:
Here is the I-140 processing date for all the service center as of March 20, 2006. If they move all the cases to NSC then

EB2 date might move back to Sep 30, 2005.
EB1 date might move back to Oct 12, 2005.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Advanced Degree or Exceptional Ability (EB2)
Oct 31,2005 - Dec 10,2005 - Jan 04,2006 - Sep 30, 2005

Skilled Worker or Professional (EB3)
Oct 12,2005 - Oct 16, 2005 - Jan 04,2006 - Nov 19, 2005

It seems like we all need to wait for atleast couple of months for our approvals.

Mjee.

Is it true that illigal immigrants will be legalized or earn permanent residency withought any struggle? What about we who work on H1B, pay taxes, social security, pay our own medial, pay attorney fees, USCIS fees, etc? Why are we still sufferning?

LUD updated but no message

All,

My LUD was updated today (3/30/2006). Not sure what that means. Not sure if it is positive and negative news.

I will keep you guys updated if i hear anything from my company or lawyer.

Thanks