I-140 Not approved yet...past 55 days ?

satgym73

Registered Users (C)
All,

I got RFE for my I-140 and responded on July 15th and received the message from USCIS (LUD on 07/19/05) saying that they'd received the response for RFE. So, still how many days i have to wait for the result (decision)?. I'm seeing in the forum...for many it's approving within 1 month max. Can my attorney can inquiry once 60 days has passed ?. Can i have hopes on this one...since it's getting delayed?. Please let me know.

I-140/I-485 Concurrent, RD: 10/04
NSC (EB3-RIR)
I-140 RFE: A2P + etc., (Most of the queries to employer, i'd submitted my W2s, Tax Returns for 2004 & 2003, Recent Paystubs from my side)

I'm moving to connecticut from illinois in this month end. If i change address for my I-140 and I-485, does my file (both cases) move to VSC (Vermont) from NSC (Nebraska)?. Please let me know...i feel very very bad about my situation.

Thanks,
Satgym.

Last edited by a moderator:
I140 LUD on 09/19/05 then pause

Hi Friends,

I checked the status last thursday (09/22) and noticed that there was LUD (09/19/05) on my cases (my I-140, I-485 and my wife's I-485) and it's been about 1 week by today. There is no LUD after that and status message remains same for all these cases.

Is it normal ? (or) bad ?. Please post your thoughts on my case. They received my RFE response on 07/19.

Thanks,
satgym.

satgym73 said:
Hi Friends,

I checked the status last thursday (09/22) and noticed that there was LUD (09/19/05) on my cases (my I-140, I-485 and my wife's I-485) and it's been about 1 week by today. There is no LUD after that and status message remains same for all these cases.

Is it normal ? (or) bad ?. Please post your thoughts on my case. They received my RFE response on 07/19.

Thanks,
satgym.
=============

Hi,

Not that I am trying to give you bad news or something, but just alerting you of the facts. You should initiate inquiry in your case.

Here are the facts from my case :

My first GC was applied through Vermint. I applied for my I140 in June 2002, received an RFE in September 2003, responded back in 15 days in October 2003. After that saw change in status to say received respeonse on RFE in late October. After that there was no change. I applied for my second EAD in Jan 2004, nothing happened till end of April 2004, So after 90 days went to local office to get an interim EAD, i.e. in 1st week of May, 2004. I was told that I could not get an Interim EAD because my I140 had been denied December 29, 2003. They accepted that there is no log of a Denial letter being issued to me. So they issued a denial letter the ver same week. End of story.

Long and short, if you do not get an answer within 2 months(60 days) initiate an inquiry so that you ahve enough time in hand to respond or take any corrective action.

Just my experience and I may be the only one.

Good Luck.

P.S. My signature has the 2nd GC Application dates

Similar Situation

Hi satgym
I am in similar situation too. They(NSC) received my RFE on I140 on 1st of August but I have still not heard anything from them. May be they have some new bullshit procedure in place now. This is my second RFE. They resoponsed to the first one within 30 days.