I-140 docs

Shahensha

What are the documents that need to be submitted with the i-140 application? Can the gurus list them here? Any suggestion would be appreciated.

I-140 documents

First of all it depends on \'What\' category under which are you applying for i-140 petition. i.e. family based or employment based , and again if employment based, then is it NIW, EB1,EB2 or EB3 etc.. For normal, EB3 (the simplest yet most time consuming) category for employment based petitions, you do not need much documents except your LC, educational qualifications, experience certificates. All your personal details, basically. As regards company\'s information, the i-140 has a section about company\'s basic details which need to be filled in as accurately as possible. Since each petition is processed on its individual merit, one really can not generalise documentation requirement even within same category. Attorneys can help with filing. And best way is to file with basic documents and then let INS return a reply for any missing documents etc..hope this helps??

What documents are required for EB2 (BS + 5 Years of Progressive Experience)

It would be gr8 if someone can tell the list of documents required for the application to be filed under EB2 (BS + 5 Years of Progressive Experience) for I-140 application?

It would be nice to know following:-
The template of the experience letters for BS + 5 Years of Progressive Experience.

The source or the persons who can issue these letters (Prev. Employer\'s HR / Client Managers / Collegues from prev. employers still working at prev. employers or working with diff. employers now).
The type of the stationary to be used (Employer\'s Letter Head / Plain paper / collegues\'s current employer\'s letter head)

what letters are required if the employer\'s (Current and or previous) company names are changed during the employment and after employment was over?

Are letters required in Original or photo copy is OK ?

Whom these letters be addressed to If the application is going to be under VERMONT center ?
Any responses are greatly appreciated.
Thanks!!!!