I-140 Denied yesterday ...applied for 7th Yr H1 extension

gc_queries

Hi ALL,

My I-140 (NSC center) for denied yesterday, I had got RFE for "Ability to pay" last year and had submitted all the requested documents...and yesterday it was denied don't know the reason yet since Lawer is waiting for the Letter from USCIS....but I think it due to "Ability to pay"...What should I do now?

1. Will I be able to get new LC in PERM ? since this will be my 7 yr extension
2. Will File for MTR ..What are the changes of getting it approve there...?
3. Will my h1 will be effected by this denial ?

Really too worried to think clearly ...need help/advise

The first thing that you need to do is file an appeal (which takes some time) so that you could get your H1 extended and file PERM immediately. Your H1 will not have any effect if it already approved. Even H1 is pending, and if you file MTR/Appeal, your H1 should get approved based on the pending I140 decision.

I believe if you have proper docs, you should able to get it approved in MTR.

Best of Luck.

The first thing that you need to do is file an appeal (which takes some time) so that you could get your H1 extended and file PERM immediately. Your H1 will not have any effect if it already approved. Even H1 is pending, and if you file MTR/Appeal, your H1 should get approved based on the pending I140 decision.

I believe if you have proper docs, you should able to get it approved in MTR.

Best of Luck.

My H1 was file on Nov 2007 it's still in pending status ....will that be effected

Hi,
I was in a similar boat 3 months back, ATP, new Attorney did MTR and then planned to appeal if that gets denied, but MTR successfully reinstated the I-140 in 20 days after applying. YOu may want to look at my thread "I-140 denied (ATP), urgent help please"
Good luck,
Thanks,
Sunny.