I-140 deneid,I am in 7th year extension

vrusha said:
Thanks Erics.
My I-140 is denied and i appealed to AAO.
I am in the 7th year, can i transfer my H1 to new company for my new GC?
When you are on a 7th yr ext. and the LC/140, that is the base for your ext, gets denied, your 7th yr ext still remains valid. Now I am not sure if you can transfer it or not. Consult with a attorney.
i applied for my wife from H4 to H1.Is it matter anything?
No, that should not matter for your case. Now she is on her own H1 and is not dependent on your H1 for a status. She can definitely be a dependent on your GC case to get her GC.

EricS said:
When you are on a 7th yr ext. and the LC/140, that is the base for your ext, gets denied, your 7th yr ext still remains valid. Now I am not sure if you can transfer it or not. Consult with a attorney.

No, that should not matter for your case. Now she is on her own H1 and is not dependent on your H1 for a status. She can definitely be a dependent on your GC case to get her GC.
hi
how many days it takes to get receipt number for H1 transfer from INS?

unitednations said:
I think you may have called me, therefore this is for everyone's benefit.

Once you are in the extension period and the basis for the extension got denied then the only way the extension is no good is if an immigration judge or USCIS revokes it when you are asking for an additional immigration benefit. (note: this is if there has been a final decision (ie., you didn't appeal it or appeals has made a decision).

Now, if you don't appeal the case and you are in the 7th year then you will be fine.

However, if you try to transfer to another company then USCIS will determine that you are past the six years and will ask for the basis of you continuing h-1. If you haven't appealed then they are likely to deny your transfer and revoke the current I-94 card. Therefore, make sure the appeal is in tact when you request the transfer. Once the transfer is approved then you can embark on another basis to keep extending.

Hi Sir,
I am only the person, i called u.
Once again Thank U

Rfe

MAY I KNOW WHAT RFEs YOU JUST RECEIVED? WAS IT HARD TO GET ALL THE INFOS.

reachmeca said:
I am not very sure since i am also an applicant like you. U can check with your company or the new company's lawyer. They will be the better persons to answer that. It will be kind of you if you can tell me what is the status on the USCIS webt site. Hope u know your receipt number to check it on the USCIS website. Again sorry about the denial. My position is also the same. Me too got an RFE on my 140 replied to that last month and no update as yet. It just says that we have received the evidence for our reuest....

unitednations said:

Once you are in the extension period and the basis for the extension got denied then the only way the extension is no good is if an immigration judge or USCIS revokes it when you are asking for an additional immigration benefit. (note: this is if there has been a final decision (ie., you didn't appeal it or appeals has made a decision).

Now, if you don't appeal the case and you are in the 7th year then you will be fine.

However, if you try to transfer to another company then USCIS will determine that you are past the six years and will ask for the basis of you continuing h-1. If you haven't appealed then they are likely to deny your transfer and revoke the current I-94 card. Therefore, make sure the appeal is in tact when you request the transfer. Once the transfer is approved then you can embark on another basis to keep extending.

sir,
We applied H1 in june first week and still we didn't receive the receipt number
the question is without receipt number can we go for Perm Processing?

unitednations said:

sir,
We applied H1 in june first week and still we didn't receive the receipt number.we don't have idea when do we get the receipt number.
the question is without receipt number can we go for Perm Processing?

Perform design, coding, debugging, testing and
implementation of applications. Perform development
of software applications using ASP.Net, VB.Net, C#, ADO.net,
Web Services and SQL Server 2000. Perform
transact-structured query language coding,
create stored procedures and triggers
using SQL Server 2000. Perform development
of procedures for managing software product
during the stages of Product Planning, Requirement
Analysis, High Level/Low Level design, Coding,
Unit Testing, Integration, System Testing,
Release and Post-Release Maintenance.
Requires: Bachelors Degree in Computer Science,
Engineering or related field and
two years experience and two years experience performing application design
and development working in ASP.Net, VB.Net, C#, ADO.Net, Web Services and SQL Server.
United Nations:I have bachelors of sceince(maths,Physics,Statistics)
One year advance diploma in computers.10 year of experience in IT field.
I have already denied my I-140.because three years degree by NSC.
Please let me know.how to apply for Perm Labor for this advertisement.
make I-140 success.

Please help urgent.

unitednations said:

Perform design, coding, debugging, testing and
implementation of applications. Perform development
of software applications using ASP.Net, VB.Net, C#, ADO.net,
Web Services and SQL Server 2000. Perform
transact-structured query language coding,
create stored procedures and triggers
using SQL Server 2000. Perform development
of procedures for managing software product
during the stages of Product Planning, Requirement
Analysis, High Level/Low Level design, Coding,
Unit Testing, Integration, System Testing,
Release and Post-Release Maintenance.
Requires: Bachelors Degree in Computer Science,
Engineering or related field and
two years experience and two years experience performing application design
and development working in ASP.Net, VB.Net, C#, ADO.Net, Web Services and SQL Server.

Sir I have bachelors of sceince(maths,Physics,Statistics)
One year advance diploma in computers.10 year of experience in IT field.
I-140 was because of three years degree by NSC.
Please let me know.how to apply for Perm Labor for this advertisement.
to make I-140 success.
Pls sir its urgent
i am eagerly waiting for ur reply
thanks