I-140 Applied in January 2006

radd said:
PD is the receipt date of Labor.
What Darna is refering to is RD not PD - receipt date of I140/I485/ etc...

You are absolutely right. Should be RD, not PD.

my i-140 got approved

My I-140 got approved today. I'm a half free man now...

RD : 12/29/05
ND: 1/06/06
LUD: 3/06/06
AD: 4/28/06

Good luck for the rest of you who are still waiting.

Regards

tuarek

tuarek said:
My I-140 got approved today. I'm a half free man now...

RD : 12/29/05
ND: 1/06/06
LUD: 3/06/06
AD: 4/28/06

Good luck for the rest of you who are still waiting.

Regards

tuarek

Tuarek,

First,Congrats!! Did you get any LUD changes before your Approval??

H1B-GC,

I haven't got any LUD. I guess VSC decide not to transfer my file on 3/06. Then they approved it on 4/28.

By the way, I got approved my i-485 approved in the same day. There wasn't any update neither.

regards,

tuarek

tuarek said:
H1B-GC,

I haven't got any LUD. I guess VSC decide not to transfer my file on 3/06. Then they approved it on 4/28.

By the way, I got approved my i-485 approved in the same day. There wasn't any update neither.

regards,

tuarek

Thanks for the update!! Wondering what is the priority date on the Labor?? and the position applied for (Software?) Even more surprised is finger Print clearance from FBI in such a short span of time!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
PD: 9/29/05 --> My labor came through a "fresh" Perm on 9/29/05. It was for a Software Engineer position.

I am not quite sure about how they handled my FP results. I haven't seen the FP results received notice and LUD.

FYI: Retrogession doesn't apply to my home country.

regards,

tuarek

tuarek said:
PD: 9/29/05 --> My labor came through a "fresh" Perm on 9/29/05. It was for a Software Engineer position.

I am not quite sure about how they handled my FP results. I haven't seen the FP results received notice and LUD.

FYI: Retrogession doesn't apply to my home country.

regards,

tuarek

Great!! So the Whole process took you about 7 Months.you are one of the big beneficiaries of PERM.Again Congrats!!Enjoy...

H1B-GC said:
Great!! So the Whole process took you about 7 Months.you are one of the big beneficiaries of PERM.Again Congrats!!Enjoy...

Got my 140 approved yesterday.
EB2 category
ND : 05 Jan 06

nitin_verma1 said:
Surprise surprise.. i got 485 approval email today. Same as Tuarek.

Thanks guys for all your support....

Was it your I485 or I140 got approved? Your Signature reads: "I485 = ?" but your message states, "i got 485 approval email today". Would you mind clarifying? I appreciate your response and my congratulations to you!

Hi All, Few question for GC gurus....

1) How long it will take to receive actual cards after 485 approval email.

2) who will receive GC ? Me or my employer... ?

3) After receiving 485 approval email.. am i still dependent on my current employer... Am asking this question.. b'coz i want to change that employer but i didn't received my cards yet...

nitin -pls clarify

congrats nitin..good luck...u wll get the cards at home...
technically its safer to stick around for 3-6 months and then switch
thats what I read in some forums..

BTW, can u clarify my query..I am a benifictory of the cross-chargibility
and have files in VSC/EB2 in mid -march...eary april we got the EAD
and after 15days of recieving the card my wife went to apply SSN
and they mentioned the EAD card is not virified

did u encounter anything similiar

dbins01,

My wife got the SSN next week after EAD card.... I didnt got any problem. As a benifictory of EAD, u can always argue and ask them "what u can do, so that EAD can verify?".

I guess, its just matter of time.. nothing else... try n try until u get one.

Thnx nitin...we did and they accepted it,but said it will take 3 months for
it to be verified before SSN is issued.

did u get the cards in hand?

Any Approvals Lately for VSC I-140 Filers?? The EB2 junped few months and no Approvals from the Members yet??

Pls. post your Approvals/any Correspondence with Service Center so the Forum Members will have an Idea/Anticipate.

H1B-GC said:
Any Approvals Lately for VSC I-140 Filers?? The EB2 junped few months and no Approvals from the Members yet??

Pls. post your Approvals/any Correspondence with Service Center so the Forum Members will have an Idea/Anticipate.

My I140 was approved today. See my signature for details.

Last edited by a moderator: