• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

I-134

immgrat

Registered Users (C)
If no one sponsor me in I-134 or I-864, or US citizen but he / she not live in US, but I can provide evidence of financial, can I pass DV requirements?

Last edited by a moderator:
If no one sponsor me in I-134 or I-864, or US citizen but he / she not live in US, but I can provide evidence of financial, can I pass DV requirements?

As long as you have sufficient financial resources/savings then yes you may be eligible for a Green Card. Not all people have a sponsor or person they know in the US so savings and work experience are the other pre-requisites.

Because the official website required I-864

Anyone have experience that no I-864 but get the visa successfully?

If someone is US Citizen but not live in US, can he / she be sponsor in I-864?

Why would you need I-864? From what I know the requirement is I-134 on the USCIS website for all DV winners.

I-864 is for family based applications if I'm not mistaken.

Someone has to be living in the US with a US address to be a sponsor.

It is because there is a requirement by our country's embassy. May I also ask you, if my sponsor declared a non resident but he/she has house in US, can he/she sponsor me in I-134 and/or I-864? Thank you!

It is because there is a requirement by our country's embassy. May I also ask you, if my sponsor declared a non resident but he/she has house in US, can he/she sponsor me in I-134 and/or I-864? Thank you!

The sponsor must be a US citizen or Permanent Legal Resident (Green Card Holder). It is the law.

Thank you. May I ask you, other than the form, what kind of documents should be provide? And how many year's tax return should provide?