I-131 updates

aymannada

Registered Users (C)
Again, USCIS are surprising me with their quick decisions.

I received by mail today an approval for my I-131 although I forgot to send them the two photos.

As Praetorian said before, you never know what would they do.

So, they approved my I-131 without submitting any photos.

Now, waiting for the Green card, although it doesn't bother me any more because I know it is a matter of time.

Again, USCIS are surprising me with their quick decisions.

I received by mail today an approval for my I-131 although I forgot to send them the two photos.

As Praetorian said before, you never know what would they do.

So, they approved my I-131 without submitting any photos.

Now, waiting for the Green card, although it doesn't bother me any more because I know it is a matter of time.

That's great news!
Cheers!! :D

I-512l

I received 2 identical copies of I-512L. I assume this is advanced parole.

Why 2 copies? do i need to carry both of these? do I need to get any other document? is there anything special I need to do at the airport or just turn in I-94?

thanks.

shri g

I received 2 identical copies of I-512L. I assume this is advanced parole.

Why 2 copies? do i need to carry both of these? do I need to get any other document? is there anything special I need to do at the airport or just turn in I-94?

thanks.

shri g

When returning back to the USA, you hand them and your passport to the officer. He will stamp both of them, keep one copy of the AP for the BCP records and give you one copy, along with a new I-94 and your passport.

When returning back to the USA, you hand them and your passport to the officer. He will stamp both of them, keep one copy of the AP for the BCP records and give you one copy, along with a new I-94 and your passport.

What are "BCP records"?

Thanks.