I-130 pending application status

Need Help

Well I just received RFE for my mothers I130 application. They need proof that me and my mother are related.
I submitted my BC which I received few years back and they think it is not enough.

What are my other easy option other then DNA test?
I can have some pictures of me and my mom but I do not have any documents which has both mine and my mothers name.
Any idea?

Thanks,
Riad

Well I just received RFE for my mothers I130 application. They need proof that me and my mother are related.
I submitted my BC which I received few years back and they think it is not enough.
Is the birth certificate in English? If not, did you submit a certified English translation along with a copy of the certificate itself?

Or is there some other issue with the certificate, like her name on your birth certificate doesn't match her name on her other documents like passport or marriage certificate?

The BC is in English. But I applied and collected it few months ago so they are saying why it is created after so many years.
I did not have BC at birth.

Is the birth certificate in English? If not, did you submit a certified English translation along with a copy of the certificate itself?

Or is there some other issue with the certificate, like her name on your birth certificate doesn't match her name on her other documents like passport or marriage certificate?

The BC is in English. But I applied and collected it few months ago so they are saying why it is created after so many years.
I did not have BC at birth.

So this BC you got a few months ago is a first-time BC, not a reprinting of your old BC? If yes, that is why it was not acceptable.

You'll need other documents to prove the maternal relationship, such as school records with both your mother's and your name on them, medical records, your mother's old passport with you as a child in it (if she has a passport like that).