I-130 Approved

menael

Registered Users (C)
my i 130 has been approved does anybody knows how to proceed to expediate the process instead of wasting too much time awating for NVC ???

sorry for the delay
i applied when i was a PR then i upgraded my case as i became a citizen in may 2003 ,my approval came in octber 2003 ,i was surprised because since i didn't hear anything from vermont for 2 months ,i filed a new i 130 then k3 in july still in process!!!!!
now that the i130 (the first one ) is approved ,i want to expediate the process because from what i heard from NVC it may take up to 3 -6months to get all the paper work(packets ) together at NVC first then forwarded to the embassy ,so i am trying to find out the best way to speed up those forms ,like send copies to my wife ,have her sign them and get them ready for whenever they ask for them
the process for I 130 and K3 is different when it comes to the packets ,for the I 130 all the packets are treated first at NVC then forwarded to the embassy for just the interview ,but the K3 the NVC has a small role ,and everything is done at the embassy ,that why the lengh is shorter and the AOS is longer .
has any body had similar experience ???