I-129f nebraska (HELP)

dwaarf2

Registered Users (C)
Hi can anyone help ? my fiancee put the I-129f into nebraska in february and so far it showed they only got about 7 days further on in 16 days why? any idea how long it IS going to take ? i live in england , i cant get a temporary visa here for 2 reasons , ONE i went to visit him last year and we applied for a I-539 to extend my stay from the required 3 months and while this was taking its own sweet time being processed i got called back to england because of family emergency , we checked with INS who told us that while it was being processed i was okay to fly here and back as long as it was within a month , then when i got here the embassy said i couldnt go back and as they dont recognise the I-539 here i had overstayed and cant get a visa (now its because we have the I129f filed and there isnt enough ties here for me to return) , we are now going to try for an I-131 (humanitarian) because he has had a bad injury , any information on this time frame and just cause greatly appreciated . Dont nebraska realise there are people , lives , and loves behind the multitude of paper work they so love ? is there anything we can do to get them to catch up ? ( besides doing the work ourselves of course) we did most of it ourselves anyway its a simple case why the wait ?