Husband denied on wife's travel history

Frannk

Hi all, can anybody give me advice,
I had two babies in the us with b2 and of course paid all bills. After the first birth, i went to the us one more time before the second. The second time though I had an issue getting back into the us and wasn't allowed the standard 6 months entry. I applied for an extension and was denied and left 2weeks later(so i overstayed by 4 months) Anyway I returned back home. Fast ward two years later, I applied for a b2 and was denied(kind of expected it)
Now to my problem,
My husband goes to the us a lot for business. He renewed his b1b2 visa soon after the birth of our kids and had to show receipts for both births.
Last week his visa expired and we thought it would be a good idea for us to try to renew our visas together. We really thought at worst, I'd be rejected,to his shock we both were.
The thing is, he has a very important meeting and his office insists he tries again tomorrow with a strongly worded letter from him apologizing on behalf of himself and wife(he works for a major petroleum organisation)

What else can we do?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry but you re being punished for you did. what was the official reason his visa was rejected?
I am thinking rather than him apoligizing, his company should write a an Official letter to the embassy and ask for a visa for week with *no extension allowed whatsoever*.
May be it ll work..

You must speak to an Immigration Attorney. Get the the reason for your denial. Rectify that, apply for it.

Hi all, can anybody give me advice,
I had two babies in the us with b2 and of course paid all bills. After the first birth, i went to the us one more time before the second. The second time though I had an issue getting back into the us and wasn't allowed the standard 6 months entry. I applied for an extension and was denied and left 2weeks later(so i overstayed by 4 months) Anyway I returned back home. Fast ward two years later, I applied for a b2 and was denied(kind of expected it)
Now to my problem,
My husband goes to the us a lot for business. He renewed his b1b2 visa soon after the birth of our kids and had to show receipts for both births.
Last week his visa expired and we thought it would be a good idea for us to try to renew our visas together. We really thought at worst, I'd be rejected,to his shock we both were.
The thing is, he has a very important meeting and his office insists he tries again tomorrow with a strongly worded letter from him apologizing on behalf of himself and wife(he works for a major petroleum organisation)

What else can we do?