How was the FPGEE on Dec 2006?

janep123

Registered Users (C)
Hi guys, i'm a person who took FPGEE on DEC 2006. What do you guys think about that test ? I think it was diffiucult and asked too much about chemical structure , also pharmacy economic.Does anybody want to give some suggestion like on June 2006 what kind of qeustions,what did they asked too much about ? or what do you think about on Dec2006 . Please share the ideas. ;)

hi dear friend i wanted to ask you about the duration of having the permission for sitting in the test does it take long? by the wat i wish success and joy
;)

Hi there

For the whole process since i sent my application . it took about 9 months .Belive it or not !! First of all you need to send your application as soon as posible, then just study when you are wait ting for the test authorization. Good luck

and one more question! which visa did you use to go to the states? cause az long az I know we can have H1B visa after reaching the states and having an employer az a sponser. is it right?

for me i got F-1 visa when i reach US . or anybody can help me out about how can i get H1B visa while i'm waiting for FPGEE result ?