How to know if RFE was sent

vega1x1

Registered Users (C)
As you can see in my timeline, I filed last year to VSC for removal of conditions. At this time they are processing applications around the time I filed. At some other boards, I have seen a lot of people get processed and even though I am not going crazy (yet) I am a little worried. My question is, how do I find out if an RFE was sent but I never received it. They sent my BIO appointment to somebody else (luckily in the same building, the guy was nice enough to bring it over) even though they had the right address on record and just to be sure I filed and AR11 after the incidence and called them to confirm that the right address was on record. Does the website update your case status in any way to show that an RFE was sent or should I call them to find out?

Any advice would be great!

You can create your case profile with USCIS and whenever there is any update on your case you will get an email or you can simply login and find out the current status.
Other source is call USCIS customer service or get an infopass appointment.

Good Luck.

As you can see in my timeline, I filed last year to VSC for removal of conditions. At this time they are processing applications around the time I filed. At some other boards, I have seen a lot of people get processed and even though I am not going crazy (yet) I am a little worried. My question is, how do I find out if an RFE was sent but I never received it. They sent my BIO appointment to somebody else (luckily in the same building, the guy was nice enough to bring it over) even though they had the right address on record and just to be sure I filed and AR11 after the incidence and called them to confirm that the right address was on record. Does the website update your case status in any way to show that an RFE was sent or should I call them to find out?

Any advice would be great!