• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

how to know if my case is current?

michaelatef2005

Registered Users (C)
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii,
i'm DV2007 winner from egypt,i've never received another package from kcc after the first package,so i'm asking how 2 know if my number is current?,and also i need 2 know if there is possibility not 2 receive second package at all?.
thanks alot 4 concerning

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii,
i'm DV2007 winner from egypt,i've never received another package from kcc after the first package,so i'm asking how 2 know if my number is current?,and also i need 2 know if there is possibility not 2 receive second package at all?.
thanks alot 4 concerning

congratulation for been selected first of all.to know if ur case number is current u will of to check on U S site at www.travel.state.gov then go to visa check under visa bulletin from there u can check if ur number is current or not.secondly u have every chance of receiving the second package if u meet the critaria they are looking for.to ask u ,what is the range of ur case number