how to get information from FBI regarding your backgrounds check?

JackDan

Registered Users (C)
whom should I write and what to request in order to get information regarding my I485 backgrounds check? I need to know if and when there were done and sent back to USCIS.

thank you for your help.

whom should I write and what to request in order to get information regarding my I485 backgrounds check? I need to know if and when there were done and sent back to USCIS.

thank you for your help.

You can call (340) 625-2000 or (304) 625-5590 for the Status on FP, provide your Name, DOB and A#

FBI conducts two different types of background checks for the USCIS: fingerprint check and name check. FP is usually the easy one, taking less than a day in most cases. Name check can be tricky and time consuming, but according to USCIS, FBI name checks pending more than six months have already been processed.

If you've been waiting for more than six months, you may contact FBI in a variety of ways. Usually calling the service center that is handling your I-485 is a good first step.

You can call (340) 625-2000 or (304) 625-5590 for the Status on FP, provide your Name, DOB and A#
I called 304-625-5590, but I was informed that, individuals can not check and only USCIS should call them for verification.

I called 304-625-5590, but I was informed that, individuals can not check and only USCIS should call them for verification.

FBI can be reached at 304-625-5590 or 304-625-2406.you can ask them if your fingerprinting report has been sent to USCIS.