How to find out if you have a deportation order

clay

Registered Users (C)
Ten years age a petition was filed for a friend of mine I-360. he recieved a notice of action form I-797 asking for more evidence (RFE). he never respond.He is now married and is about to filed for form I-130 and I-485, since he did'nt respond to the RFE he whanted to know if there's any thing like a deportation order against him, A case check at the USCIS with his EAC # still RFE.

There is no way to find out what is in your files until you actually go through the process but in my experience, they know everything about us.

Im not sure if this will work for you but u can call this no# (800) 898-7180. follow the prompts and your need your ALIEN NO# very important. This number is to the immigration court to check a status of a case.

Thanks for the reply, Unfortunately he dos'nt have an A# yet, i understand the only to have an A# is when you filed form I-485. the only number he have is the EAC #. Somebody advice him to request for FOIA. so would you suggest he should go ahead and filed form I-130 and I-485?