1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We are looking for volunteer moderators for the forums for various topics. If you are interested and feel that you have the experience for the same, please contact us with your name and topic of interest and your experience in the area in which you wish to volunteer. A moderator is required to visit the forum on a regular basis, control spam, report offending posters, provide recommendations for reorganizing the forums etc.
  3. US Immigration attorney, Rajiv S. Khanna hosts a free community conference call for US Immigration questions every other Thursday at 12:30 p.m, EST. You can post your questions in the conference call forum and dial into the call at (202)800-8394.

How to find out if you have a deportation order

Discussion in 'Exclusion or Removal from USA' started by clay, Jul 24, 2007.

  1. clay

    clay Registered Users (C)

    Ten years age a petition was filed for a friend of mine I-360. he recieved a notice of action form I-797 asking for more evidence (RFE). he never respond.He is now married and is about to filed for form I-130 and I-485, since he did'nt respond to the RFE he whanted to know if there's any thing like a deportation order against him, A case check at the USCIS with his EAC # still RFE.
  2. bengaltiger

    bengaltiger Registered Users (C)

    There is no way to find out what is in your files until you actually go through the process but in my experience, they know everything about us.
  3. letsien

    letsien Registered Users (C)

    Im not sure if this will work for you but u can call this no# (800) 898-7180. follow the prompts and your need your ALIEN NO# very important. This number is to the immigration court to check a status of a case.
  4. yaa123

    yaa123 New Member

    Thanks for the reply, Unfortunately he dos'nt have an A# yet, i understand the only to have an A# is when you filed form I-485. the only number he have is the EAC #. Somebody advice him to request for FOIA. so would you suggest he should go ahead and filed form I-130 and I-485?

Share This Page