1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The forums have been moved to a new software. All data till march 30 has been moved over. You can start using them. You should be able to login with the same user IDs and passwords as on the old forums. The old forums will be available as ''read only" under forumarchive.immigration.com.
  3. Rajiv hosts a free community conference call every other Thursday at 12:30 p.m, EST. You can post your questions in the conference call forum and dial into the call at (202)800-8394. Next call is on June 19, 2014.

How to find out if you have a deportation order

Discussion in 'Exclusion or Removal from USA' started by clay, Jul 24, 2007.

1. clay

clay Registered Users (C)

Ten years age a petition was filed for a friend of mine I-360. he recieved a notice of action form I-797 asking for more evidence (RFE). he never respond.He is now married and is about to filed for form I-130 and I-485, since he did'nt respond to the RFE he whanted to know if there's any thing like a deportation order against him, A case check at the USCIS with his EAC # still RFE.
  2. bengaltiger

bengaltiger Registered Users (C)

There is no way to find out what is in your files until you actually go through the process but in my experience, they know everything about us.
  3. letsien

letsien Registered Users (C)

Im not sure if this will work for you but u can call this no# (800) 898-7180. follow the prompts and your need your ALIEN NO# very important. This number is to the immigration court to check a status of a case.
  4. yaa123

yaa123 New Member

Thanks for the reply, Unfortunately he dos'nt have an A# yet, i understand the only to have an A# is when you filed form I-485. the only number he have is the EAC #. Somebody advice him to request for FOIA. so would you suggest he should go ahead and filed form I-130 and I-485?