How to Fill DS-230 Forms

jigneshonelove

Registered Users (C)
hi,

My Wife is about to get the Ds-230 forms because we just paid the 380$ fee as said by NVC. Can any one tell me who has to Fill part 1 and Part 2 of the forms. and it would be great if any one in here can answer all the questions.

My case-

Wife = us citizen = sponsor
husband = indian = to be immigrant.

PART 1 -

I am married to a US citizen( My wife)...... please help me fill these 2 questions i am confused.

Question 3 - Full Name in Native Alphabet ?
( I am from India... do i have to write my name in Hindi ??? or leave it Blank)

Question 14 - Name of Spouse -

( do i have to write the name of my wife and her details .... she is my sponsor tooo )

Question 15, 16 , 17 , 18

Do i have to Fill in my Parents details ?????

since you are the immigrant, you will be filling out forms DS-230, part one and two - since that's your application for an immigrant visa (not to confuse it with I-130, filed by the USC).

and yes, all the questions need to be filled in.

Already answered your PM but here are the answers in bold again.

PART 1 -

I am married to a US citizen( My wife)...... please help me fill these 2 questions i am confused.

Question 3 - Full Name in Native Alphabet ?
( I am from India... do i have to write my name in Hindi ??? or leave it Blank)
Write it in Hindi.
Question 14 - Name of Spouse -

( do i have to write the name of my wife and her details .... she is my sponsor tooo )

Yes, irrespective of who is the sponsor, you have to answer the question
Question 15, 16 , 17 , 18

Do i have to Fill in my Parents details ?????
Yes.

Thank You

helllo ,

Thank you for answering my questions.... thanks once again sakshi.. feel a bit better now....... Its really a journey,,,, i hope my journey is smooth

Sakshi...whats Up with your case

hey Posters and SAKSHI,

I am asking a foolish question but clear my doubt, DS-230 form has two parts. PART 1 and PART 2..... PART 1 i have to sign and I dont have to sign the PART 2( its clearly written in form not to sign)....let me come straight to my query...DO I HAVE TO SEND BOTH PARTS TO NVC, BY SIGNIGN PART 1 AND NOT SIGNING PART 2..... WILL TE NVC DIRECTLY FORWARD BOTH THE PARTS TO MY EMBASSY , AND THE CONSULAR OFFICER WILL MAKE ME SIGN IN FRONT OF HIM