• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

how much to pay at the embassy

Coming to the U.S. Permanently - Immigrant Services

Description of Service and Fee Amount

Filing an immigrant visa petition (Collected for USCIS and subject to change)
Petition to classify status of alien relative for issuance of immigrant visa, select USCIS, Form I-130 for fees and form.
Petition to classify orphan as an immediate relative, select USCIS, Form I-600 for fees and form.
Petition to classify Convention Adoptee as an immediate relative, select USCIS, Form I-800 for fees and form.
Immigrant visa application processing fee (non-refundable, per person), Form DS-230 : $355.00
Diversity Visa Lottery surcharge for immigrant visa application (non-refundable, per person applying as a result of the lottery program): $375.00
Immigrant visa security surcharge, for all IV and DV applicants: $45.00
Affidavit of Support Review (only when AOS is reviewed domestically), Form I-864 : $70.00

i quoted it from travel web site

so is it 375 or 775 ????

DS-230 $355 + DV Security Surcharge $45 = $400

IN ADDITION, you have to to pay $375 which is called DV Admin and Processing fee, so the TOTAL for EACH (irrespective of age) is 400+375 = $775.

email/call KCC and/or your embassy to clarify, if you want to.

PS: Chk here

http://travel.state.gov/visa/temp/types/types_1263.html

# Immigrant visa application processing fee (non-refundable, per person), Form DS-230 : $355.00
# Diversity Visa Lottery surcharge for immigrant visa application (non-refundable, per person applying as a result of the lottery program): $375.00
# Immigrant visa security surcharge, for all IV and DV applicants: $45.00

Last edited by a moderator: