How many 485's got Approved ?

plastic_card

Registered Users (C)
Dear friends
we see a lot of 140's from the last three weeks. Is there any tracker or Excel sheet or a link which shows how many 485's has been approved by NSC for the last three or four weeks. As I go thru the 485 forum every day and I see either 1 or more a day but not many.

It seems NSC officers are more working on 140's. May be work for one month on 140's and then work another month on the 485's for the approved 140's.

Let's wait and see.

Correct me if I am wrong, but what I've been seeing is the following:

a) Stand alone 140 approvals
b) 140-485 concurrent approvals

I don't see we've seen many (or any) 140 approvals and then days/weeks later the 485 approval
Elnegro

At the company I work for, all recent non-retrogressed 140 approvals are followed closely by 485 approvals. The longest separation was close to 2 months. Others were only separated by a few hours to 1~2 days.

However I have yet to see anything happening to my 485. Maybe the new non-concurrent adjudication procedure has already kicked in?

Elnegro said:
Correct me if I am wrong, but what I've been seeing is the following:

a) Stand alone 140 approvals
b) 140-485 concurrent approvals

I don't see we've seen many (or any) 140 approvals and then days/weeks later the 485 approval
Elnegro

Elnegro

If that's the case, then mine is a Concurrent and so far I have not heard any thing. If they are working on Con current cases then I should hear some thing Immediately. Mine is not a Stand alone 140. So its Purley depends up on NSC Processing Officer. Almost 29 days passed No LUD changes on 485.

plastic_card said:
Elnegro

If that's the case, then mine is a Concurrent and so far I have not heard any thing. If they are working on Con current cases then I should hear some thing Immediately. Mine is not a Stand alone 140. So its Purley depends up on NSC Processing Officer. Almost 29 days passed No LUD changes on 485.

I am in the same boat. Concurrrent and recently approved 140
If you look at the recently approved 140 cases spreadsheet, you will see that for most of the cases, we are all with 140 approved and not 485
Elnegro

hey inkink and elnegro

did u guys any change in your 140 dates after approval ?

inkink what is ur lud for 140 today ? mine is today's date. case was approved yesterday.

and if the current memo is correct at immigration-law.com than we could have a long wait but looking at the current scenario on this forum people have been seeing movements on their 485s in 1-2 months if not weeks or days. so i still have hope but at NSC their policies change everyday and you can never predict anything :)

iknowitall said:
hey inkink and elnegro

inkink what is ur lud for 140 today ? mine is today's date. case was approved yesterday.
and if the current memo is correct at immigration-law.com than we could have a long wait but looking at the current scenario on this forum people have been seeing movements on their 485s in 1-2 months if not weeks or days. so i still have hope but at NSC their policies change everyday and you can never predict anything :)

Mine too! My 140 Approved yesterday, but LUD is showing today.

Last edited by a moderator:
Same here. 140 LUD changed the day after 140 approval but nothing after that. Nothing on 485 either.

iknowitall said:
hey inkink and elnegro

Mine is the same. I140 approved on 3/22 and LUD on 3/23. Nothing on I485.

Let's cross our fingers.

fiveice

the lud for 140 could just be because a number of times the approval notice is actually not sent out till the next day or something. till we some 485 approvals nothing can be predicted.

Mine was Approved on Feb 26th which is saturday and LUD shows Mar 1st. Believe it or not NSC approved on saturday .

Just waiting. I'm not with Immigration-Watch or what ever I see today about NSC processing.

iknowitall said:
the lud for 140 could just be because a number of times the approval notice is actually not sent out till the next day or something. till we some 485 approvals nothing can be predicted.

I agree with Iknowitall. I had the same experience. LUD change for the following day. I think it gets updated when they send the Notice

Last edited by a moderator: