How long to get the actual card? and how long is the card valid?

Lru

Hi,

I got my passport stamped yesterday.

The stamp is valid till the end of august, because that is when the passport expires. I am renewing the passport in July.
Q1.How long does it take to receive the actual card in mail?( a week..two weeks...a month,...?)

I am also changing addresses and put in my new address in the form that I submitted at the Atlanta ASC.
Q2.When do I follow up with USCIS if I do not receive the card? ( In two weeks...three weeks...a month..?)

Q3. Is the card also valid till end of August( as is the stamp on my passport)?
Or is the card valid for a longer duration? If it is valid for a longer duration, what duration are we looking at? ( a year..two years...?)

-lrugnevm

Can you explain your PP stamping exp?

lrugnevm said:
Hi,

I got my passport stamped yesterday.

The stamp is valid till the end of august, because that is when the passport expires. I am renewing the passport in July.
Q1.How long does it take to receive the actual card in mail?( a week..two weeks...a month,...?)

I am also changing addresses and put in my new address in the form that I submitted at the Atlanta ASC.
Q2.When do I follow up with USCIS if I do not receive the card? ( In two weeks...three weeks...a month..?)

Q3. Is the card also valid till end of August( as is the stamp on my passport)?
Or is the card valid for a longer duration? If it is valid for a longer duration, what duration are we looking at? ( a year..two years...?)

-lrugnevm