***HOW LONG for a receipt notice????***

e17345

Registered Users (C)
***HOW LONG for a receipt notice????******HOW LONG for a receipt notice????******HOW LONG for a receipt notice????*** Anyone's help is greately appreciated!

I sent my application to get a GC through marriage a month ago. I still dont have a receipt notice from the immigration.

Is it normal?

How long does it take to receive a receipt notice. The application docs went to a PO box in Chicago.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
mariage with a us citizan ?

Did your aplication was filed under the mariage with a US citizen ? did you send
I-130 ,i-485 and i-765 ?

I am married to a US citizen. We filed all necessary paperwork. Just have not received a receipt notices. It has been a month...

How long should I wait before starting to worry?

That is a question that NOBODY can answer !!! You have to wait, like others have wait, are waiting or will wait !! I am in the same situation and sent also my file in Chicago, and also about a month ago. I am waiting for 2 NOA because I filed for my son too, so just be patient, it will come in the mail, you won't even see it !!!

Same with me, My husband sent my I-130 laST aPRIL 12, 2005 . cALIFORNIA centers received it April 15. April 19 my husband received a notice that they received his application, but up to now we are waiting for the receipt. Is this a normal time line? Where can we ask for our receipt? Thank you.

Hi LucyMo! Where can we find the number on that letter so we can check the status of our application online. Thank you for your reply. :)

e17345 said:
***HOW LONG for a receipt notice????******HOW LONG for a receipt notice????******HOW LONG for a receipt notice????*** Anyone's help is greately appreciated!

I sent my application to get a GC through marriage a month ago. I still dont have a receipt notice from the immigration.

Is it normal?

How long does it take to receive a receipt notice. The application docs went to a PO box in Chicago.

Thanks!

If you have made payment with an application then you can do is track your check or demand draft is encashed or not. If it is asked them copy of their back side. They may have receipt # on back or at least you will know around receipt date.

don't worry, i waited for 2 months and there was nothing at all, then i've got NOA, fingerprint appointment and interview appointment within a few days :)