How long after the FP can I get date for interview ?

Proxyon

Registered Users (C)
How long after the FP being taken can I get an interview date ? It has been 1 month now since my FP and no interview and changed status online ?

How long after the FP being taken can I get an interview date ? It has been 1 month now since my FP and no interview and changed status online ?

I applied for citizenship after my 5 year wait period.Not sure if that played a difference in how my interview. but I seem to recall that a week or 2 after my fingerprints a notice for interview arrived. My online status did not change to indicate interview for a 2 weeks after i received the interview. the wait period for the actual interview

I think the all scheduling depends on your priority date. the cases before you, did you apply at 4year 9month mark. If you are concerned i'd say schedule infopass to determine your status.

keep in mind you would still not become a citizen until you've met the 5 year period or 3 year for marriage/army vets. After the interview, things go pretty fast, with scheduling for Oath within 14 days. my point is, you would still have to wait even if you are scheduled for an interview early. i do feel your anxiety, believe me, I remember the anxiety that comes with the whole process.

all the best!

About a month or so.

In my case it took about 4-5 weeks after FP to get the interview letter.