How Far in Advance of Oath Should I Expect the Oath Letter

paulclarke1

Registered Users (C)
I am based in Fargo ND, and from what I was told at my interview I expect to be included in the August 28th Oath ceremony in Bismarck ND. My interview was 5/26 and I have yet to see a letter confirming the oath date. How far in advance would they send this. My interview notice came out about 6 weeks in advance of the interview date. Would this likely be the same for the oath?

I am based in Fargo ND, and from what I was told at my interview I expect to be included in the August 28th Oath ceremony in Bismarck ND. My interview was 5/26 and I have yet to see a letter confirming the oath date. How far in advance would they send this. My interview notice came out about 6 weeks in advance of the interview date. Would this likely be the same for the oath?
I believe there have been posters here who reported receiving oath letters anywhere from 20 months to just a few days before the ceremony.

I believe there have been posters here who reported receiving oath letters anywhere from 20 months to just a few days before the ceremony.

I don't know what happens. It does not seem USCIS work randomly so why is there so much variations.

I received my oath letter on 5/29 for a 6/11 Oath.

Same day oath?

How come some people receive the oath letter on the same day of the interview. I was told by the officer in San Jose, CA that it was some sort of a special ceremony during the month of June..Is this true? I am going to be receiving mine via mail..

Question for paulclarke1

Did you receive your Oath Letter?
My interview was in Fargo, also. More than one month has passed and no letter yet :(

Contact USCIS and ask for the status. Its almost 2 months but USCIS ask for 90 days limit to send the oath letter.

So far nothing, but I am hopeful it will be in the next couple of weeks. Juillet please lets stay in touch we are the only two ND folks around here I expect.