1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We are looking for volunteer moderators for the forums for various topics. If you are interested and feel that you have the experience for the same, please contact us with your name and topic of interest and your experience in the area in which you wish to volunteer. A moderator is required to visit the forum on a regular basis, control spam, report offending posters, provide recommendations for reorganizing the forums etc.
  3. US Immigration attorney, Rajiv S. Khanna hosts a free community conference call for US Immigration questions every other Thursday at 12:30 p.m, EST. You can post your questions in the conference call forum and dial into the call at (202)800-8394.

How does Reentry permit looks like/

Discussion in 'Political Asylum in USA' started by CARTMAN, Oct 24, 2005.


    CARTMAN Registered Users (C)


    CARTMAN Registered Users (C)

    I mean is it like Refugee Travel Document a little booklet? or just a sheet of paper with a photo??? Thanks guys
  3. nkm-oct23

    nkm-oct23 Registered Users (C)

    It is a passport size document with pages for visas and endorsements.

    CARTMAN Registered Users (C)

    What about visas to other countries? Say RTD for certain countries do not require a visa ... what about Reentry permit?
  5. cadel

    cadel Registered Users (C)

    Reentry Permit looks like RTD.Same document.

Share This Page