1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We are looking for volunteer moderators for the forums for various topics. If you are interested and feel that you have the experience for the same, please contact us with your name and topic of interest and your experience in the area in which you wish to volunteer. A moderator is required to visit the forum on a regular basis, control spam, report offending posters, provide recommendations for reorganizing the forums etc.
  3. US Immigration attorney, Rajiv S. Khanna hosts a free community conference call for US Immigration questions every other Thursday at 12:30 p.m, EST. You can post your questions in the conference call forum and dial into the call at (202)800-8394.

How can I obtain Form M-188 (Motion to Reopen)

Discussion in 'General I-485 and Related Issues' started by Hassaan Aslam, May 30, 2002.

  1. Hassaan Aslam

    Hassaan Aslam Registered Users (C)

    I tried the INS web site but it is not listed there. It was mentioned in my denial notice but for some reason INS did not include it with the notice. In the notice they mention to refer to the enclosed M-188 form but no form is included.
  2. gcdream

    gcdream Registered Users (C)

    Go to localINS office if you can not find on the web. Call INS and ask them to fax it.


Share This Page