How can I cancel my husband's Green Card?

deekay007

I filed a fiancee visa for my husband to come to the states. He received his visa in March 2009 and immediately came to the states and we got legally married in April 2009. By August 2009 he received his approval letter for his Green Card. I am unaware if he has received his Green Card since he changed his address without telling me. I also found out that he only got married to get his Green Card and had plans from the beginning to run off after he received his Green Card. If he hasn't received his Green Card yet is there any way of canceling it or claiming fraud and having him deported? Please let me know as soon as possible!

You can report him, but it is possible for him to have already received a GC on the basis of your marriage and there would be nothing you can do. Another issue is that if he has, you are still held to the affidavit of support.

He will need you at the time of removel condition, so his GC will be revoked is he has gotten his temperory one.

Deport him for what?

Move on. He will have to deal with USCIS when his condtitional green card is about to expire. If he cannot prove the marriage was entered into with good faith, he will not be able to extend his green card.

is there anyway i can get airport security to stop him and deport him?