• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Host details! DV 2023

BNTE01

Hi there, I would like to know some information about the Host? I have interview coming up in January. friend of mine willing to be the host for me along with family. but he's not sure if he can do that since he sponsored his family members from the same country that I go for interview? if it's all ok! May I know what details I require from him and when do I need his details?
Thank you.

Hi there, I would like to know some information about the Host? I have interview coming up in January. friend of mine willing to be the host for me along with family. but he's not sure if he can do that since he sponsored his family members from the same country that I go for interview? if it's all ok! May I know what details I require from him and when do I need his details?
Thank you.
Why don't you post in the DV 2023 CP thread, you may get some good advice from there.

As far as I know (I am no expert), your host can sponsor as many people as they are willing to, provided their income meets the threshold (https://www.uscis.gov/i-864p). If they must do it they need to complete the i134 form and send their W2 and last IRS form 1040.

Personally, I hate this because you have to give people your very personal information :(