navkap

Registered Users (C)
Non- Premium Processing

Receipt Date : 09/03/2002
Approval Date: (Just checked online) 01/30/2003

Thanks,
Navin

Hi navkap,

Thanks for posting the information. Looks like CSC is doing things at a faster rate.

Would like to know from others if they have also received approvals with RD around that date? Or is this a one off case?

My RD is 09/10, hoping that I get it soon also. BTW, mine is an extension case.

I am also waiting with receipt date of 10/17/2002. At this rate how long?
gkmhan- Did your's get approved?
Look forward to your reply.

Nope, I didn't get mine yet. Will post when I get it..

One thing I learnt is not to plan anything with DOL or INS processing. Its just unreliable. They can do things really fast or really slow and there are so many factors involved.

Logic says you should get it in another month and I should get it in another week, but who knows?

H1B transfer

I applied for H1B transfer from vERMONTservice center :
Receipt Date is NOV19,2002
My EAC number: EAC0303853XXX

can anyone tell me how long will it take for my H1 to get approved.
Also appreciate if anyone can give the phone number where I can check the status.

Last edited by a moderator:
H1 transfer waiting since July

Hi All,

My RD for H1 transfer at CSC is 7/16/02 and am still waiting...
Is there anyone with RD within this range and still waiting for approval? or shall i contact my lawyer and ask him to follow up with INS.. because i saw some postings with RD from sep and oct being approved... thnx

Navkap,

where do you go online to check approval?
My RD is 9/26 and still not approved. Looks like it is all over the place.

H1 Transfer

Hello guys,
I want to file for a trasfer, I have my H1 with company A and want to trasfer to company B. I want to know what fees are involved and what forms are needed, as well I would like to know the time frame that I have since my last working day with company A to make the trasfer.
Thanks

Please Need Help H1 Transfer Processing TIme Information

Hi
Please help me about the following issue if any one knows about it.

1) my consulting company applied for my h1 transfer (PREMIUM) on May 25 and they got a RFE on June 7. My company sent the RFE and Immigration received it on July 20.My company took so long to send the RFE.Till today (July 26) my status shows on immigration site that they received the RFE and it is under process. My question is as my company took long time to send the RFE, will they still consider it as a premium processing or they will do as a regular processing? It's been more than 15 days if I count the today days (excluding the RFE time).

2) my other question is i got a full time permanent job offer from anohter company in the meantime. can i transfer to them before i get reply from immigration with my previous H1. Or i have to wait untill i get back from the immigraiton about my current application? If I can , then what are the documents i need for that?