• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

hi Y.M

medococo

Registered Users (C)
hi y.m how r u ?
i need ur help in this problem

my passport name is axx bxx cxx dxx exx
when i filled the forms
i wrote my first name : axx
middle name : bxx
last name : exx

then i droped the grands names ' cxx dxx'
i didnt write the Middle name as (father's name + grand's names )'bxx cxx dxx'

do i face a problem ???

As i know ....you did the right thing all people i know in Egypt do that(i did that) ...it's not logic to have all the bxx,cxx,dxx as a middle name !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ....your middle name should be your father name .

Last edited by a moderator:
Y.M said:
As i know ....you did the right thing all people i know in Egypt do that(i did that) ...it's not logic to have all the bxx,cxx,dxx as a middle name !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ....your middle name should be your father name .

IMHO there is a difference between a middle name and the father's name. If in your culture there is no use of middle names, don’t put anything.

This is only my opinion.

Ben

hi y.m

so u did the right thing ??

u typed the middle name as ur father's name ??

what did hey tell u in the embassy ?

did they rewrite this part for u ??

what about ur greencard ??...what is ur name in it ?

In my interview everything went OK , no one said anything about that........In my green Card my second name (Father Name is placed as my second name).....that what happend with me and many of people i know...........just to be more calm about this call the embassy and ask them.

Hi medococo

I have been asking people here (the employee at the social security office and driving license office) to now which thing is right....

So i found out that i was wrong and your middle name sould be bxx cxx dxx

But you still don't have to worry about anything it is so simple and you can fix it at the interview even if you didn't fix it in the interview they will issued your visa with the right middle name(according to your birth certificate).

Good Luck

hi y.m ,,,how r u

i wanna thank u so so much for ur interesting

hope to see u in us ..........

so ,,,ur opnion is to wait till my interview in the us then they will change it for me ....so there is no need to resend the forms back to the kcc ?