Hi revalidation

Visa revalidation

I am planning to re-validate my visa (L1B)in USA and wodering what are the documents need to be submitted along with application. I read somewhere that one has to give reason for this. Would some one advise please?

Received at St.Louis May 17th. Waiting...

how much did you all send for the visa processing fee $45 or $ 65?
Thanks

$65 as per the new changes

Do I need to call them to make sure they got the envelope sent thru Fedex and whether they further sent it to washington. plz help us know. thanx

No Title

You can go to www.fedex.com and put in your tracking number to know whether they received it or not and secondly you cannot call them at St. Louis but can call them at Washington wait for atleast 6 weeks before you do anything but you can check the St. louis part now itself. This is what most people on the site have recommended is to wait for 6 weeks

sent on 06/12/02

Received by St. Lious on 06/13/02...am on L1A and this is my second stamping from St. Lious and waiting...

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
sent july 10th, received st. louis 11th

expect to get it back by end of august

Last edited by a moderator:
revalidate refusal (L1A)

HI,

I already did revalidation in USA last time and this time it was refused as I used very old photograph...I received the refusal on 07/18 and they didn't sent me any of my fees back........On 07/19 they received again a new application with all supporting letters without fees, this time they ask me to send directly to washington D.C instead of St.Loius................lets see when I get it back........

Thanks

H1-B Revalidation at Dept of State:

Sent: 05/10/2002
Rcvd St Louis: 05/13/2002
Issued: 06/24/2002
Shipped: 06/25/2002
Received PP: 06/26/2002

Good Luck

RAKS

i think they are processing may 30th

mfh posted approval which was just received sent on may 30th, I guess the waiting time has now increased to 8 weeks now

sanjna I had send my PP om ,ay 30 recd on May 31 visa stamped on July 2 and got PP back about 2 weeks back hope this helps:)

sanjna I had send my PP om ,ay 30 recd on May 31 visa stamped on July 2 and got PP back about 2 weeks back hope this helps:)

receiving tomorrow

as I sent the new application last week on friday to washington as it was refuse to the old photograph submitted, I saw the retun fedex is suppose to arrive tomorrow on monday to me.....and hope to get it stamp If there is no further problem....

Sanja what's up with you...?

Thanks