hi Lucy and every one else plz help with ur valuable advice

venki080

Registered Users (C)
hi lucy,
Starting off i have an F1 visa valid till may 2007,i graduated with a masters degree i in aug 2004 after that i was on OPT till aug 2005,meanwhile i had a company file for H1b in last week of july in the masters quota ,unfortunately the H1b was rejected on sep7th,so i had applied for another H1b immediately premium processing but that was rejected too on OCT 17th 2005,so iam currently out of status ,I have convinced another company to file another H1b meanwhile even though iam not in status ,plz let me know if the INS wud accept my application,now onto my next question ,i tried to enroll into a course immediately(Kaplan)which required my present school DSO to release my sevis info to KAPLAN,but kaplan is not granting me admission because iam out of status,so i contacted my DSO at my old school she said that she cant do any thing about it cause she hasa no control over my sevis record and it was deactivated when my record was released ,what would be ur advice to me in the current situation iam in ,the company has filed for my h1b .Another thing i wanted to tell u is that on one of the cases of H1B i was rejected the lawyer has sent in a Reappeal .so does that make me legal to stay in the country even though iam out of status.Also i have an option of joining my old school from jan 2006 provoded my records are transfered back to the school in time for me to apply for reinstatement.Iam waiting for ur advice regariding this matter

I know nothing on H1 visas.

As for reinstatement - you have to do it within 5 months of falling out of status.

Good luck!

Lucy!!!!!!!!!
What reason do u think it would be appropriate to give for falling out of statusur advice wud be valuable for me.

lucy!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Is there any way of activating the SEVIS record after it has been deactivated by uscis