hi everyone

slim_ting23

Registered Users (C)
I'm presently out of status. Came with a visa which expired (f1) and unfortunately i never went to college. My fiance' is a USC and we're planning to get married before the end of the year. He got his Citizenship about 7 months ago and is in a prestigious job. My question is, how long do u think it'll take for me to get my work authorization, ss and green card? Also, what are the steps I have to take in this marriage process. I have no idea. Do I need an attorney?

slim_ting23 said:
I'm presently out of status. Came with a visa which expired (f1) and unfortunately i never went to college. My fiance' is a USC and we're planning to get married before the end of the year. He got his Citizenship about 7 months ago and is in a prestigious job. My question is, how long do u think it'll take for me to get my work authorization, ss and green card? Also, what are the steps I have to take in this marriage process. I have no idea. Do I need an attorney?

Hi please search the forums. Questions similar to yours have been answered many times in the past.