Here is my properly worded question

Goodfella1

Registered Users (C)
Thanks to Jim and Joe, I have learned how to properly word my question.
It's a bit tricky and I thank you for your patience. Here is my question.....

My wife initially visited the USA on a B2 visa. I met her and married her two weeks later ….while she was still on her B2 visa. We then filed for an adjustment of status and also filed her green card application.

However, just 3 weeks after we filed the INS paperwork, my wife and I had to return to her native country because of a family emergency. We wrote a letter to the INS (as the INS advised us to do) asking them to suspend the process and we also applied for (and received) an Advance Parole to leave America. Now, the Advance Parole has expired and we have not returned to the USA.

Here is a summary of my situation (before I ask you two questions)

1. My wife visited the USA on a B2 visa (with no intent to get married)
2. We got married
3. We filed an adjustment of status visa and a green card application
4. Here's where it get's trikcy.....Just three weeks after we filed the initial INS green card application paperwork, my wife and I had to return to her native country.
5. We wrote a letter to the INS (as the INS advised us to do) asking them to “suspend” the process and we also applied for, and received, an Advance Parole to leave America
6. Now, the Advance Parole has expired (it was good for only 1 year) and we have not returned to the USA. However we are now planning to return to the USA. (2 years later)

I have two questions

1. Will my wife have a problem when she tries to re-enter the USA. If so, what does she have to do in order to avoid any problems when she re-enters the United States.
2. Will she have to wait a set amount of time before she can re-apply for her green card, or, can we write a letter asking INS to re-open her case?

Thanks Joe. I posted how we did the "withdrawl" process in the other thread.
Sorry for a couple typos.....I'm rushed for time and didn't double check my grammar. I think I used "you" when I should have used the word "our". Anyway...thank you your generous responses.

You are going to have a very difficult time convincing USCIS that she did not know you, and intend to marry you when she entered the US on a B visa. Most people do not meet and marry within 2 weeks. Those aliens that do who then quickly file for a GC have a difficult time convincing USCIS of this. It may be true but I do not think they will believe it and there is almost no way to prove it.