Helping Immigrants get jobs befre they LAND

WAFY

Registered Users (C)
NEW IMMIGRANTS CANADA - www.weapplyforyou.com

Immigrants face major challenges when they move to
North America. Even though their skills and experiences
can be a great asset in their new country of residence,
they are unable to connect with the right companies that
would appreciate their experience, education and aggressive attitude.

WeApplyForYou works with immigrants that are in the process of moving or have moved. It markets them and advertises them to the companies in their field of experience and background by approaching 1000 companies at a time and advertising their skills and background and directly marketing them. We also help them with their resume by linking their experiences and North American job market needs.

A recent testimonial
Published in Immigration.ca form. Client got $ 70,000+ position with top engineering company before even landing in North America when we marketed their skills before immigrating. Client only had phone interviews with employer.

Posted - March 06 2007 : 06:18:53 Show Profile

Recently while browsing the discussion forum I came across the website "www.weapplyforyou.com ".Since I was planning to relocate permanently to Canada from Dubai ,I found their service of sending application on my behalf to 1000 plus companies of my chosen field quite appealing. With some research and logic I decided to use their service. I found their service more personalized .To my surprise I received very good response including many interview calls and a job offer too. Now I am moving to Canada with a job offer.I just want to share my experience with the forum members that I found Weapplyforyou.com very helpful and effective in job search which really brought success with in 6 weeks of applying.

Email us your resume at contact @weapplyforyou.com and visit our website to register www.weapplyforyou.com

NEW IMMIGRANTS CANADA - www.weapplyforyou.com

Immigrants face major challenges when they move to
North America. Even though their skills and experiences
can be a great asset in their new country of residence,
they are unable to connect with the right companies that
would appreciate their experience, education and aggressive attitude.

WeApplyForYou works with immigrants that are in the process of moving or have moved. It markets them and advertises them to the companies in their field of experience and background by approaching 1000 companies at a time and advertising their skills and background and directly marketing them. We also help them with their resume by linking their experiences and North American job market needs.

A recent testimonial
Published in Immigration.ca form. Client got $ 70,000+ position with top engineering company before even landing in North America when we marketed their skills before immigrating. Client only had phone interviews with employer.

Posted - March 06 2007 : 06:18:53 Show Profile

Recently while browsing the discussion forum I came across the website "www.weapplyforyou.com ".Since I was planning to relocate permanently to Canada from Dubai ,I found their service of sending application on my behalf to 1000 plus companies of my chosen field quite appealing. With some research and logic I decided to use their service. I found their service more personalized .To my surprise I received very good response including many interview calls and a job offer too. Now I am moving to Canada with a job offer.I just want to share my experience with the forum members that I found Weapplyforyou.com very helpful and effective in job search which really brought success with in 6 weeks of applying.

Email us your resume at contact @weapplyforyou.com and visit our website to register www.weapplyforyou.com

Isn't this your company WAFY or consultancy services ? and that 70K job is it in US or CA?\o

How it works.... Hear it from new commers

Comments from a recent immigrant on forum Canadian Desi.

....appreciation and to prove his point over Canadian desi. I was amazed by the way you start getting calls and interview within a day of their mass mailing of application. I received one offer within 15 days of the mailing start date and a very good offer in about 3 months of the start date. I would endorse that mass mailing formula is a success in Canada. I would also like to point out that in this whole process I was open to move to any part of Canada for good job. WAFY is aware, I moved 3 cities to finally settled down in a small town in Northern Ontario. No excuses, I have a family too, we are still into 80% Indian diet, my child is in school too etc....Now, I make above average income and can say I am settled in Canada for good. Thanks WAFY.

------------------------------------------------------------

www.weapplyforyou.com